NameSilo

Voice.com now an NFT Platform?

Labeled as news in Domain Industry News, started by Crysis, May 15, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Crysis

Crysis Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Voice.com which sold for a record-breaking $30 million in 2019 is now planning to upgrade to an NFT platform for emerging artists.

Read more here:
    https://bywire.news/articles/voicecom-is-transforming-out-with-the-old-voice-tokens-and-in-with-nfts

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. TheBuyerz

TheBuyerz Established Member

It wasn't supposed to be a decentralized social network ?!

EDIT: It seems they are switching from fungible token to non fungible token.

3. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Top Contributor VIP

I wonder if they still think they made a great investment? They've obviously changed their business approach now to what they originally bought the domain for, so i do wonder if they could go back would they still pay $30 million for the domain or go a different route?

4. Magul

Magul White Bread is Head VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

What seems weird to me is that they paid an unusual amount for a domain afterwhich the seller made an unusual investment. Two unusual events in a row raises doubts.

5. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Entrepreneurship consists of seeing opportunities that others often fail to see, and managing many uncertainties. What exactly do you have your doubts about?

6. ReallyBigIdea.com

ReallyBigIdea.com Established Member

I think this name is perfect for clubhouse or twitter alternative

7. CraigD

CraigD Top Contributor VIP

Brilliant name that could easily lend itself to being the next big media, social-media or communications platform.

I think they are underselling themselves concentrating on the niche NFT market.

8. NFT

NFT Established Member

Genius. Soon you will all see that NFT's have the biggest ROI when it comes to domain selling in 2021 :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice