Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Vista

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Tony89

Established Member
Impact
0
Does anyone else have the Windows XP Vista Theme :hehe:

Its great :D
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
where can I get this? it sounds pretty cool.. I installed this mac osx thing and (I hate macs) I deleted it within seconds
 
0
•••
Search at Google, "Windows Blinds" download that and somewhere you can download separate skins by searching Google again and enter Vista XP Theme.

Windows Blinds also have some skins installed withit if you wish to try out others, :)

Try here: http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/
 
0
•••
yeah I am using it.. its pretty neat! I am gunna download the vista theme soon
 
0
•••
Sounds cool, but I think I'm gonna wait till vista comes out. It won't be that long anyways.
 
0
•••
yoink78 said:
Sounds cool, but I think I'm gonna wait till vista comes out. It won't be that long anyways.
LMFAO.. yeah.. well that windows blinds F(%#ed Up my firefox so I ain't using it.. the most valuable thing apart from the pc itself is firefox
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
LMFAO.. yeah.. well that windows blinds F(%#ed Up my firefox so I ain't using it.. the most valuable thing apart from the pc itself is firefox
Ya, I'm not fond of windows blinds either.
 
0
•••
yoink78 said:
majinbuu1023 said:
LMFAO.. yeah.. well that windows blinds F(%#ed Up my firefox so I ain't using it.. the most valuable thing apart from the pc itself is firefox
Ya, I'm not fond of windows blinds either.
Me neither, takes up too much precious resources, and has the occasioanal bug lol
 
0
•••
I was tempted to try it, but after reading the feedback here, I decided not to. ;)
 
0
•••
i am so into it.. downloading the theme now
 
0
•••
im using the longhorn theme, its sweet!
 
0
•••
nice theme, i like it, pretty clean and colorful,
surely vista will be the next generation of windows operative systems.............................................................................................


see ya

bye
gonchiweb
 
0
•••
Using it, no problems.

But I'm thinking of going back to not using it and comparing the speed.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back