NameSilo

Virtual Reality Domains (VR)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Im betting big bucks on VR domains have a great future and with the big boys buying up VR companies, mainstream is a stones throw away.....

Lots of VR+keyword.com taken years ago and I noticed this sale a week or so back -

VRTechnology.com $3688

This was a steel and I can soon see everything from VRPoker / VRCasinos / VRShopping / VRBrowsing / VRTours / VRWorlds / etc etc....having a high price tag even now at the start of VR hitting mainstream...

I have just paid $x,xxx for a name but will not be showcasing as the domain is in escrow at present....

Feel free to showcase your VR domains If you like...

Cheers



Related Thread: Adult Virtual Reality (VR) Discussion
 
Last edited by a moderator:
37
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
areyoureal.com 3,020 USD Sedo
No VR keyword but maybe
100% Virtual Reality
Imagine possibilities...
 
10
•••
areyoureal com 3,020 USD Sedo
No VR keyword but maybe
100% Virtual Reality
Imagine possibilities...

Your sale, or just reporting?
 
3
•••
Just noticed a Germany based VR company uses the dashed version of my domain but I think it's quite common for Germany people to having a dash in their domain name.

Not sure if they will be interested to acquire non-dashed version, how do you think guys? is it better to reach them out or wait until they're knocking my door?

Can't really hurt the to send them a message and maybe make a quick sale.

Picked up another german one today actually.. VR-Tourismus.de (VR Tourism) as well as VirtualRealityTourismus.de
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Just noticed a Germany based VR company uses the dashed version of my domain but I think it's quite common for Germany people to having a dash in their domain name.

Not sure if they will be interested to acquire non-dashed version, how do you think guys? is it better to reach them out or wait until they're knocking my door?

I noticed several Chinese sites using dashes in their domains. It seems that dashes in this niche are OK.
 
1
•••
VRNews.org just in

.org sells well with keyword+news. It's treated me well in the past. Mini site on this one.

nice! goes good!
org is dying extension in general. but some keywords just fit

I got in last 2 year couple things.. not sure what I'll keep come next renewal. I was able to transfer these round for cheap so far.. maybe I'll get lucky again like that.. else I'll probably drop most of the 4l.org and keep the rest..

here is my VR org stuff:

thevirtualreality.org
VRcloud.org
VRdata.org
VRparty.org
VRserver.org
VRsh.org
VRuz.org
xxVR.org
fxVR.org
ggVR.org
lcVR.org
uaVR.org
 
4
•••
I have only PlayVR in dot org.
 
4
•••
Can't really hurt the to send them a message and maybe make a quick sale.

Picked up another german one today actually.. VR-Tourismus.de (VR Tourism) as well as VirtualRealityTourismus.de

What do you think will be used more?

free vr
kostenlos vr
gratis vr

Do you think keyword + vr may have options in German?

Thanks,
 
0
•••
What do you think will be used more?

free vr
kostenlos vr
gratis vr

Do you think keyword + vr may have options in German?

Thanks,

Out of those I would only take gratis vr (if any of them). Right now I would stick to vr+keyword for german domains unless you just find a killer domain that you want and are willing to sit on for a while. I for example have smartphoneVR.de but I am also keeping it for the next 5 years
 
1
•••
Out of those I would only take gratis vr (if any of them). Right now I would stick to vr+keyword for german domains unless you just find a killer domain that you want and are willing to sit on for a while. I for example have smartphoneVR.de but I am also keeping it for the next 5 years

vr games

or

vr spiele

Thank you very much again and apologies for the inconvenience.
 
0
•••
VRdot.de (VR dot de) Available for sale.
 
0
•••
vr games

or

vr spiele

Thank you very much again and apologies for the inconvenience.

Go with Vr spiele if you can get it and let me know if you find a buyer! I own VRSpielekonsole.de (VR Game console)
 
1
•••
Go with Vr spiele if you can get it and let me know if you find a buyer! I own VRSpielekonsole.de (VR Game console)

I'll keep that in mind if I ever have vrspiele - com or de :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It is very useful to know to try to value the domains correctly., I have:

freevr - de
kostenlosvr - com - de
gratisvr - com
arspiele - com - de
freevrgames - de
onlinevrspiele - com - de
crspiele - com
mobilevrspiele - com
virtuelle-spiele - com
virtual-spiele - de

And others not related to the questions I asked you, thanks again.

vr fan dot de
 
Last edited:
1
•••
nice! goes good!
org is dying extension in general. but some keywords just fit

I got in last 2 year couple things.. not sure what I'll keep come next renewal. I was able to transfer these round for cheap so far.. maybe I'll get lucky again like that.. else I'll probably drop most of the 4l.org and keep the rest..

here is my VR org stuff:

thevirtualreality.org
VRcloud.org
VRdata.org
VRparty.org
VRserver.org
VRsh.org
VRuz.org
xxVR.org
fxVR.org
ggVR.org
lcVR.org
uaVR.org

My VR orgs, half on $1 promo, half picked on expired auctions
vros.org
vrehab.org
vrgurus.org
vrdealers.org
vr69.org
bdsmvr.org
69vr.org
vrwebinars.org
vrholdem.org
vrfreaks.org
lbgtvr.org
vrts.org
vrtr.org
vrdo.org
webvrs.org
 
3
•••
Just noticed a Germany based VR company uses the dashed version of my domain but I think it's quite common for Germany people to having a dash in their domain name.

Not sure if they will be interested to acquire non-dashed version, how do you think guys? is it better to reach them out or wait until they're knocking my door?
Many German words are long, that's why the practice of using a hyphen to separate them. I would reach out, nothing wrong with being pro-active
 
3
•••
I own a couple VR geo domains and some VR .Ca extension domains.

I had a $xx offer on VR global tour.com but feel I could possibly get more. would I be crazy to accept this?

By the way My first ever domain sale was this month and I made $xxx. (non VR related). actually I sold two at $xxx each. :)
 
Last edited:
7
•••
While we are mentioning our VR .org's, here's mine:

VRAddiction
VRAddicts
VRHypnotheraphy
VRTherapies
 
2
•••
1
•••
0
•••
last sales (not mine):
vrci.com 710 USD 2016-11-23 NameJet
virtual.to 114 USD 2016-11-23 Park.io
 
3
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back