Dynadot

Video Affilliates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

I was thinking about using Comission Junction for a site I am working on, but all the bad press here has turned me off them. I am planning to develop PokerTip.tv and of course I want video/tv related content, obviously Poker related...

Anyway, I can use Amazon and list some of their DVDs etc... but I was wondering if anyone knows of a decent Poker Video/Tips related commision based site?

TIA!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had so many impressions but not one single dollar made. I just got the boot yesterday for not having made a sale for a long time.

•••
try reporting.net and linkshare.com

cj has paid me before but later when they changed their policies that they won't accept Philippines then I got removed from their membership but during those times I was with them I even received a whistler and a cj t-shirt from them :) they treat you well if you get a sale for them. i hope i can't continue with them but we're not accepted so my next best choice would be the top 2 sites i've mentioned.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back