IT.COM

domain ValueTopper.com / Navigationally.com / Repetitiously.com / Chanceless.xyz / Expressivity.xyz / TeleVisual.xyz / Characterisation.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterofmasks

Established Member
Impact
Im a beginner back in domaining after a long time... I need ur valuable opinions for these domains ... pls help out...

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wouldn't bother with any of these. Take what you can get, best of luck

•••
•••
im a great fan / collector of one word .coms. Not ever worth much for resale value, but I see them as having great potential for using them. Just some ideas of how I would use them below if they belonged to me (if thats helpful...).

ValueTopper - Cake topper blog - how to make them. There is a ton of machinery that would print them, cut them etc, and they are very expensive. Probably good affiliate commissions.

Navigationally - GPS systems, tile trackers. Perfect for navigational products. Probably ecommerce based (or you would end up with a crappy best of blog that gets outdated really quickly.

Repetitiously - Learning systems and habits rely on repetitions. A 'habits' blog would probs do quite well.

Chanceless - a blog on lottery odds LOL

Expressivity - book reviews. There are people who cant express themselves. im sure there are a billion books on that. I would say adult colouring, but I think thats totally over. Amazon affiliate site maybe.

TeleVisual - Links to TV programmes. Very competitive and some sites do it very well. I bought a TV domain and thats my plan for it, but it would be a lot of work.

characterisation - English spelling, not US. Links to acting classes in UK or Australia or in depth information on characters in plays (eg how to play them), what their requirements are. Basically acting based.

Hope that gives you some ideas of how to use them if you cant sell them.

•••
im a great fan / collector of one word .coms. Not ever worth much for resale value, but I see them as having great potential for using them. Just some ideas of how I would use them below if they belonged to me (if thats helpful...).

ValueTopper - Cake topper blog - how to make them. There is a ton of machinery that would print them, cut them etc, and they are very expensive. Probably good affiliate commissions.

Navigationally - GPS systems, tile trackers. Perfect for navigational products. Probably ecommerce based (or you would end up with a crappy best of blog that gets outdated really quickly.

Repetitiously - Learning systems and habits rely on repetitions. A 'habits' blog would probs do quite well.

Chanceless - a blog on lottery odds LOL

Expressivity - book reviews. There are people who cant express themselves. im sure there are a billion books on that. I would say adult colouring, but I think thats totally over. Amazon affiliate site maybe.

TeleVisual - Links to TV programmes. Very competitive and some sites do it very well. I bought a TV domain and thats my plan for it, but it would be a lot of work.

characterisation - English spelling, not US. Links to acting classes in UK or Australia or in depth information on characters in plays (eg how to play them), what their requirements are. Basically acting based.

Hope that gives you some ideas of how to use them if you cant sell them.
Great ideas ... Thank you :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back