IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I just reg:

AsSeenOnThe.tv

does this hack have good value guys?

thnx.

I never heard that version in my life. As seen on the tv? I wouldn't expect much for it.

Personally, I think that is reg fee. Grace delete.

I believe the correct hack would be AsSeenOn.Tv, which belongs to a member here, if my memory serves me well.

:wave:

•••
I never heard that version in my life. As seen on the tv? I wouldn't expect much for it.

Personally, I think that is reg fee. Grace delete.

I believe the correct hack would be AsSeenOn.Tv, which belongs to a member here, if my memory serves me well.

:wave:

Thanks for the great info and appraisal. I probably will try sell if around $500. Any offers just post or pm me. Thanks again - all the best!

•••
Thanks for the great info and appraisal. I probably will try sell if around $500. Any offers just post or pm me. Thanks again - all the best!

Correct me if I become wrong, though I doubt you would even get $50 for that... Sorry if I disappoint you :imho:

•••
Correct me if I become wrong, though I doubt you would even get $50 for that... Sorry if I disappoint you :imho:

Agreed 100%. You'd be lucky to even recover your reg fee back for the sale IMO.

•••
sport.al sold for 7500$ to Sportal.bg JSC

•••
•••
Reg'ed

ma.gs

a few months back

Any views :O

•••
Reg'ed

ma.gs

a few months back

It's a decent name that has potential IMO, but I may be a bit biased as I've also got a few 2 letter .gs hacks.

•••
Thanks html,

Sedo's price suggestion tool, ( which always rates my domain names at very low prices) comes up with £16000, can you believe.

Doubt I will get that for it, ---he,he.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Reg'ed

ma.gs

a few months back

Nice catch. That's my kind of domain hack.

I used to collect only 2 letters but in the last couple of years I ended collecting some longer once too. I now have some collection of 3 letters.

•••
I used to collect only 2 letters but in the last couple of years I ended collecting some longer once too. I now have some collection of 3 letters.

Lol, are you saying that 3 letters are your "longer" hacks? :p I say it's still really short!

•••
Lol, are you saying that 3 letters are your "longer" hacks? :p I say it's still really short!

Yes htmlindex 3 letters are my longest hacks. I'm glad that I started getting them too.

When I first started collecting my hacks I only collected 2 letter and I called them "dot in the middle" LOL

•••
Where you sale your domain hacks?

Where you sell your domain hacks? Sedo, afternic? You waiting for offers or setup BIN price?

•••
sport.al sold for 7500$ to Sportal.bg JSC

:tu: Nice sale! I remember being offered that name months ago ... and I didn't buy it!:'(

•••
Last edited:
•••
Anyone can tell me if I have domain hack WO.RD (just example not the real name) can I send request to WORD.COM owners? I mean if WORD is a registered TM, can I suggest WO.RD domain to them? Is it violation or no? In domain hacks we have "WO" name and "RD" extension (not "WORD" name I mean).

Can anybody tell me how you suggest your hacks to the same name owners in other extensions?

•••
It's a very good question. :blink:

However, I believe you would be ok in contacting trademark holders, because you do not actually have the trademark, but part of the mark, (if that makes sense.)

They might have a go at you, but I am sure legally they are on to a looser, unless they could see adverts on your site in relation to their company.

It would have to be a very good hack for them to want it though.

I keep trying to find out who owns w.to to see if it was bought by the world trade organization. However I do not think so as it would be up and running by now.

Good luck with all your hacks, and I think you have no need to worry over trademark issues.

K. :blink:

•••
thanks,

I hope you are right ;)

•••
Interesting times .....some hacks will be ok with voice search , some will not ??

•••
Anybody sold something from your domain hacks at last month? Share your experience

•••
I'm in escrow since 3 weeks or so now for a hack but I have no idea if this will go through as the buyer takes a lot of time and has second thoughts. Hopefully it will. Will share when done.

•••
•••
I'm in escrow since 3 weeks or so now for a hack but I have no idea if this will go through as the buyer takes a lot of time and has second thoughts. Hopefully it will. Will share when done.

Nice! All the best :)

Are we looking at an $x,xxx or $xx,xxx sale?

•••
Ecofriend.ly & Hologra.ms are For Sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back