Domain Empire

advice Value of .com emoji domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
I don't know anything about these kinds of domains like this one ☁.com . which was sold on flippa for $ 13,600 . Domain is an IDN . How much these kind of domains have value .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
how do you advertise ☁.com?

Will the links here even recognize that as URL?

let's try:

http://☁.com

☁.com

This site can’t be reached
xn--l3h.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

So, I guess, you are effectively buying for 13K xn--l3h, a 6 character, double dash, letter/number mix.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Emoji domains as an investment is an extraordinary risk in my opinion. I know there is some interest. I know a guy who has alot of them. I just couldn't see putting serious money into them at this point.

•••
There are some people on this forum who pay you xxx for a one character emoji.

•••
There are some people on this forum who pay you xxx for a one character emoji.

If its a one word symbol like cloud, computer, laptop etc etc . What's your opinion ?

•••
emoji are easy to type on the mobile, the new generation has grown up with it, and a picture will stick in your memory better and looks cool and they are rare, I think it may have some value. one word symbol are nice to have.

if i am not wrong, we can't type this ☁.com in mobile or laptop. The domain is an idn and we have to type http://xn--l3h.com/ .

•••
I am pretty sure nobody actually polices what domains really have sold for they are the reported declared prices and sure i could easily get some nonsense listed if I tried.

•••
Yep they are valuable since you know at least one sold for $13,600 and all .com single emojis are registered.

•••
I think only a few very popular single (1 character) emoji domains will be valuable. Those are really nice for promotions. But it's a high-risk investment.

•••
I think emoji domains are valuable if used as a brandable commodity. I have three currently that are emoji text combo.

•••
Cliam.club is offering the 13K USD Cloud IDN domain on Undeveloped.com for just :pirate: 2,000,000 Euro (monthly payment plan available (y))

•••
I can't believe there are emoji domains.

•••
My keyboard doesn't look like that. lol

•••
i❤mycar.ws

i❤myinsurance.ws

i❤crypto.ws

i❤blockchain.ws

i❤austria.ws

i❤america.ws

i❤italy.ws

i❤olympics.ws

i❤japan.ws

i❤germany.ws

i❤mountains.ws

•••
i❤mycar.ws i❤myinsurance.ws ...i❤mountains.ws

No option in Firefox right mouse menu to open. But can open the part in the right of the heart.

Last edited:
•••
Why did not anyone register i❤sex.ws? The domain was still free two days ago.

•••
Why did not anyone register i❤sex.ws? The domain was still free two days ago.
That was a good one somebody was quick on thier feet! :greedy:

•••
Over 90% of the Online Population use Emojis … approximately 6 Billion Emojis are sent via mobile messaging daily around the world.

Emoji Domains Transcend Language Barriers, are Easy to Remember and are Easy to Share.

Emoji domains will be extremely valuable in the coming years and are growing in value.

One character .ws is taken
two charakter battle is now on ..
Godaddy has a lot of emoji allready in their platform ...

emoji domain is on come ...
And you're only talking about .ws. Imagine a dot com!

•••
•••
I don't know anything about these kinds of domains like this one ☁.com . which was sold on flippa for $ 13,600 . Domain is an IDN . How much these kind of domains have value .
They are worth a big fat $0, good way to burn your cash registering rubbish.

•••
Yes way back a few emoji .com were allowed and I think they hold most value. We all know technology changes overnight. Emoji are cool and easy to type in a search when fully supported. More Unicode is being built all the time. How does voice search handle domain names? Think about it. Those in control of the search filters are the ones really in control of what gets seen and what not. I like to have a little diversity. I will never invest big in odd ball extensions. For every rule there is exceptions of course. Some new extensions have had a few good sales. I still stick by .com for King. For now anyway. The next generation will dictate what goes.

•••
There is a emoji auction going on undeveloped.com

✈️.to

23d 04h
$450

And more.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back