Domain Empire

Value of a 2 character .BE domain ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What can be the value of a 2 char belgian domain ? i own a NL.be domain and wonder if there is a market for that.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i guess not much since .be is free but if be kicks off and gets a certain worth, im sure you might get a decent amount

•••
I have to disagree: .BE exists since several years now, and .bes werent free before november, i've got some .be that bring me more than 2000 uniques/month, but its true that most of the free regs are worthless, specially with english words.

•••
well it doesnt matter how long they exist, when u wanna value a name you have to keep in view the commercial aspect not the lenght anmd duration of existance. .infos have been here for sometime now, and expect for a few, they dont have that great a value :)

•••
i think .be's have kinda taken off, look at mess.be freedownloads.be, keep hold of it you should get quite a bit!

•••
LL.be would be much better. NL.be may be worth something but value could vary depending upon the characters.

•••
.33 cents

I would guess about 33 cents. Just kidding, but .be haven't been around long enough to give a 2 character .be any real value. Plus, of course, they were free. But, who knows in a year or two. IMHO

Frank :imho:

•••
thx, we will see, if anyone hear about 2 char .Be sales, please let me know :)

•••
nl.be is a contradiction :)

nl = netherlands
be =belgium

Perhaps for a tourist site but yes it is quite valuable :)

•••
N= number , L= letter , my domain is a number followed by the "a" letter

•••
diddie said:
N= number , L= letter , my domain is a number followed by the "a" letter
lol :red:

sorry ;)

•••
no prob, here you'll see a lot of NNN, LNL or NLN domains here (2 char are more rare), its the same as above :)

•••
If be's get a great kickoff soon, what would sunrooms.be be valued at?

•••
•••
at least it's already good for using as an url router or short email address

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back