Dynadot

.tv V.TV Pending Delete: What Will it Sell for at Auction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I am not sure the reason why, but it looks like the single letter V.TV domain name expired and is now in pending delete status. Assuming one of the major drop catching auction houses is able to grab it, the domain name will go to auction tomorrow or Tuesday.
v.tv-domain.png
A Whois history search at DomainTools shows me that V.TV had been owned by Future Media Architects. It is unclear why the domain name expired...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
picked up by tan tran from pheenix for $45, no auction nothing, domain biz is greedy af; sorry you lose! try again.

Last edited:
•••
picked up by tan tran from pheenix for $45, no auction nothing, domain biz is greedy af; sorry you lose! try again.

Only one person backordered it at Pheenix? or Pheenix took it for themselves?

•••
Actually I tried to backorder the same but for some reason I wasn't able to on either of the services including Pheenix and SN.

Last edited:
•••
Only one person backordered it at Pheenix? or Pheenix took it for themselves?
The owner of pheenix kept it...

•••
•••
@gorilla_bob Pheenix should put a note on their homepage, "We don't auction the domains we like, doesn't matter how many people backordered it". Something like that.

Also remove, "Buy the domain of your dreams today" & "Buy your dream domain!" ..

Last edited:
•••
The owner of pheenix kept it...

Out of curiosity - How does Pheenix beat all the other drop catching services on this domain? Do they specialize in .TV drops, or is it possible that the owner of Pheenix had to deploy extra resources (some techniques or resources that may not be normally used) in order to catch this?

•••
First NameJetGate and now this? :wideyed:

•••
Out of curiosity - How does Pheenix beat all the other drop catching services on this domain? Do they specialize in .TV drops, or is it possible that the owner of Pheenix had to deploy extra resources (some techniques or resources that may not be normally used) in order to catch this?
There are only a few places that offer bo service for .tv. In his defense, the .tv he usually keeps have premium pricing.

•••
same thing a few weeks ago with: on . tv

was like that bought by the owner, and never went to auction. I tried to back order it, but the system- pushed me out and prevented from even doing so. Like @Violets mentioned above. The other services had not provided any availability or listing. It had a premium price though as pointed out to me in the thread link below. Could not find a price list though for this one.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/on-tv-never-dropped.1025677/

•••
Out of curiosity - How does Pheenix beat all the other drop catching services on this domain?

http:// domain namewire.com /2017/02/27/ expired-domain-names-w-tan-tran-dnw-podcast-125/

•••
•••
I am not sure the reason why, but it looks like the single letter V.TV domain name expired and is now in pending delete status. Assuming one of the major drop catching auction houses is able to grab it, the domain name will go to auction tomorrow or Tuesday.
v.tv-domain.png
A Whois history search at DomainTools shows me that V.TV had been owned by Future Media Architects. It is unclear why the domain name expired...
Read More

Why do you post this when the registrationtime has already elapsed at the time of your post ?

•••
There are only a few places that offer bo service for .tv. In his defense, the .tv he usually keeps have premium pricing.

Name did not have premium renewal with Elequa/FMA/Thunayan Al - Ghanim he and Mrs.Jello had $50 and $25 renewals on their premium .tv. I am surprised Verisign let the domain drop.

•••
Actually I tried to backorder the same but for some reason I wasn't able to on either of the services including Pheenix and SN.

I posted about On.Tv, same thing could not even place an order.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back