IT.COM

interviews Using Your Personal Network to Sell ccTLD Domains – With Rob Kaay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact
If you don’t build a personal network, you limit your ability to sell domain names.

Today’s Sherpa describes how his personal network was critical to his professional success selling .com.au domain names. Without a network, he wouldn’t have been able to acquire customers or close deals.

All investors focused on ccTLDs should watch this show.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/rob-kaay-cctlds/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used to watch domain sherpa but the content seems to have disappeared or become subscription only

•••
•••
What a great interview

The company that bought fetch can't lose in as much as it works well for them etc but I reckon as people get lazier etc an Internet giant offering a fetch service to fetch anything will no doubt make a big bid for that name in due course eg a tech start up

•••
•••
•••
I used to watch domain sherpa but it did turn into a bit of a, I scratch your back and you scratch mine..

•••
it did turn into a bit of a, I scratch your back and you scratch mine

Hi Hullswingerscom,

What do you mean? Do you have any specific examples of what you mean by that? I'd appreciate knowing more about your perspective.

Thanks,
Michael

•••
What a great interview

The company that bought fetch can't lose in as much as it works well for them etc but I reckon as people get lazier etc an Internet giant offering a fetch service to fetch anything will no doubt make a big bid for that name in due course eg a tech start up
Thanks for the kind words.
... and...
Couldn't agree more with you, Platey :)

•••
I used to watch domain sherpa but it did turn into a bit of a, I scratch your back and you scratch mine..
I know I've only been watching for 3 years, but I've also seen all the archive footage and what you say here doesn't make any sense to me?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back