Dynadot

debate Tools to find end users.

NameSilo
Watch

erchaman

Top Member
Impact
Greetings NP's friends, this ia thread to expose the best tools you have to find end users to email them.

Which do you use?
Which do you think it's better?

I use hunter.io

Waiting your opinions,
regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are plenty of lead generators for other marketing industries which can be applied to domain sales.

•••
i am also want to know, please name of free tool i can check bulk domain DA and PA , age and backlins

•••
i am also want to know, please name of free tool i can check bulk domain DA and PA , age and backlins
Good question, but this thread is about tools to search for end users for outbound sales. Lets stay on topic. Suggest you open a new thread with your question :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
There are plenty of lead generators for other marketing industries which can be applied to domain sales.
Namely...?
The suspense is killing me! :xf.wink:

•••
I follow too the advice of @Omar Negron always 2-3 first pages on Google search and of course ppc advertisements.

I decline estibot lead tool until some one explain how far is profitable. I am not willing to pay a 49$ fee amount (basic) monthly for a tool.

Regards

•••
Estibot valuation is not accurate is just estimating the value based on other people sales, traffic and the keyword. if you have a premium domain value xxxxx you can use nameproes valuation.

•••
FindThatLead.com - not cheap, but their prospector tool (only available in the higher end subscriptions) is quite excellent.

•••
•••
Hunter.io is a great tool for what I need. Failing that, I love the challenge of doing my own research!

Last edited:
•••
Greetings NP's friends, this ia thread to expose the best tools you have to find end users to email them.

Which do you use?
Which do you think it's better?

I use hunter.io

Waiting your opinions,
regards.
I generally use Linkedin, and a potential "end users" website. Both are valuable "tools" to get to the CEO, the marketing director, or others that may have an interest in a domain name. I'm still in the process of formulating my plan, but it's worked for me to connect with dozens of domain executives. Linkedin bio's are loaded with information, and if you don't already have a Linkedin account, I'd highly recommend one.

•••
Whoa, the pricing. Is it worth?

I don’t do much outbound so I haven’t used it a lot, but the few times I have it’s been great. I locked in a lifetime deal a few months ago so I don’t pay the retail fee, but if I did outbound consistently it would absolutely be worth it.

It’s part of Briefcase now which is a great suite of software for $49/month, and the FindThatLead plan they offer is the cheapest way you can get the prospector tool. Worth a try.

•••
I don’t do much outbound so I haven’t used it a lot, but the few times I have it’s been great. I locked in a lifetime deal a few months ago so I don’t pay the retail fee, but if I did outbound consistently it would absolutely be worth it.

It’s part of Briefcase now which is a great suite of software for $49/month, and the FindThatLead plan they offer is the cheapest way you can get the prospector tool. Worth a try.

That's good stuff Name Turtle...one of the businesses I use to own was a licensed private investigations company called Inquisitor, and we used tools similar to FindThatLead. While it's different with every company, generally the decision makers for domains/names are the key executives. The investigative work we did was all online (didn't own a gun or trench coat), and I use to have a female investigator who could find just about anything on any body. Finally, if you have an inquisitive nature, there's generally enough information available to reach out to a key executive.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back