Dynadot

discuss Producing tutorial on finding end-users. Tell us what you would like in it.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We are currently working on a tutorial that will focus on finding end-users, as well as how to interact with interested parties.

The tutorial will cover the following:
  1. Where to find contact information
  2. Sales pitch
  3. Responding to interested parties
  4. Negotiations tactics
  5. Best communication practices
  6. Do's and don'ts
And much more...

It will be delivered as a pdf file. Let us know what you would like to be included in the tutorial...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If possible, i'd suggest adding google search bar commands in order to find more accurate and better results

Thanks alot, i'm sure the tutorial will be benefitial for many domainers like me..

•••
Also, I would like to see some examples of domain names. Like, if we have X domain, then WHO to look for and where?

•••
I am always looking for the best email template to get the most responses. Do you put a price in the first email, or wait until they reply?

Thanks

•••
I am always looking for the best email template to get the most responses. Do you put a price in the first email, or wait until they reply?

Thanks
Just a quick FYI - I never mentioned a price on the mails I sent and also never recieved a reply.
Last time I added REASONABLE BIN and guess what.. One came back to me and wants to acquire it. Idk what to think about that, but bottom line is, if your domain is needed, they'll ask for a price or accept BIN. If not.. They won't. lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back