NameSilo

Using bots to check/buy domain assets

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion started by stub, Apr 7, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

i just look on the domains on sedo that sold for millions

fb.news
    fb.videos sold for 10m ??????

designers.agency sold for 7 millions what the heck hhh
    few domains from my list
    browse designers.com
    Findtop designer.com
    tech design art.com
    global design art.com

blackfridaysales.com for around 7m

my domains from the search bot

blackfridaykey.com
    Deals dot Sales.com
    salestopdeals.com
    Black FridaySHOOK .com

stockmarket.com from sedo have huge traFFIc

my search
    stock marketfiles.com
    its stock market.com
    trademarketstock.com
    marketdaytrade.com

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

the hard part is what to register , its not skill this is art mate, all the new people that came to this business was register so fast and nothing good,,at last i happy i know what is quality now the hardest part is what to register,,,i only register 2 words domains, some 3 but top quality names.

3. barman

barman Established Member

The fact that you can't separate "asking prices" from the actual πŸ‘saleπŸ‘ price πŸ‘of names tells me all I need to know about your internet prowess.

4. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

i dont show 2 word domains,,and the names make sense comapre to the list of rick its just some hate out there but its ok go buy suzy.com you call this list good names f*ck maybe i need glasses ,,whatttt this names are good ,, you really tell they good ...the 3 word names much more good yehh soozy.com hhhhh
    more good or prettyyou.com unbelievable you say this names is good,,,yehhh instacast is top name

i think i will better buy them dimites i was think you smart,,

• Inverso.com
    • Soozy.com
    • Ulana.com
    • Instacast.com
    • Canteral.com

• Ritzville.com
    • PrettyYou.com

• CodeWizards.com
    • PersonalVideos.com
    • Cybersquatter.com
    • Cybersquatters.com

5. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

show your domains lets see what kind of quality you hold,,,,,,suzy.com

rick domain
    • Cybersquatters.com

my few
    GoCybers.com
    CybersGroup.com
    CybersNews.com
    DrCybers.com
    internetCybers.com

6. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

PrettyYou

Prettytoys
    FanPretty.com
    Prettycyber.com hhhhh

i just input keywords suddnely the machine bot start to find

but dimitries show you protflio lets see how smart you are at last i show

7. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

1337.tech this your domains?????? mate what wrong with you i am serious now???

top tech Gadget.com -- this crap domain out perform all your domains and iam very serious
    the latest tech.com
    solar tech energy.com

its better you will hold this names they worth much more then all your domains for sure and go ask who you want but he need to know what is quality

gift for you
    ClientCars.com
    LovePrestige.com

8. creataweb

creataweb Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School Photo VIP β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I think @zeev should buy them all and see how many he can sell :sneaky:

9. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

the hardest part in this game is what to register its art not skill period, i dont hurry , its like to be sniper*

but

rick domain Cybersquatters.com

dimitries say it top quality so my list its more good and its only few from around 100 domains yet the art is what to register its the hardest part in the game first to find good names then what to buy its so damn hard, to much hard but i will overcome this

but you think Cybersquatters.com more good then my list below if yes something wrong mate, go and ask domainer that live from this he will tell you, you need to be crazy to say Cybersquatters.com more good then the list below

my few
    GoCybers.com
    CybersGroup.com
    CybersNews.com
    DrCybers.com
    internetCybers.com

AnalysisCrypto.com
    ProfileCrypto.com
    topcryptonews.com
    HavenCrypto.com
    nexttopcrypto.com

GETTOGETHER.COM rick sold for 1.6m and lease for 6000$ nice

10. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

fixblockchain.com
    egoblockchain.com

11. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

rick
    • IBANKONLINE.COM
    eonlinebank.com from my search
    getloanbank.com

12. This is a "dialect" understood by a select few in this world.

upload_2019-4-12_23-19-56.png

13. dande

dande UNNATURE.COM VIP

Just watching to see where this ends

14. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

1337.tech are you serious mate, or Holo.Vision come on do you serious???

from rick
    • UNEMPLOYED.COM
      $750,000
      $7,500
    i look and think how i can bring the same meaning in different

for example

eonlinejob.com
    NobelJob.com
    GoWorkjob.com
    MyWorkjob.com
    jobs ontime.com
    MrCareerjob.com

15. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

yehh i see its top quality domain 1337.tech sh*t its f*cking unbelievable or holo.vision

but anytechjobs.com is crap compare to 1337.tech,,, mate if series domainers see this ....

its so simple ... i understand why only 00.1 % sold domains, who the **** will buy holo.vision

16. james haw

james haw Top Member VIP

Yes automated scripts are amazing and can be given a pre-determined goal and go off and produce some amazing results, without you having to further intervene. However, a domain searching bot is so much work to make and maintain for it to even be a tiny bit worthwhile you'll likely never reclaim your time spent making it - compared to just spending that time manually searching domain names yourself.

This is because you cannot just mash any verb and/or noun and/or any adjective and voila - a great name. Even doing this manually is incredibly tricky and people with domaining experience get it wrong all the time!

So you cannot code a bot to go off and find names that have good meaning with good combos because there is simply no pre-determined definition or matrix that exists that can determine a word combo that makes grammatical sense, let alone has value in the domain market. You cannot economically code such things!

You say your bot is amazing, but the results you have shown are low quality names, plus you are still manually sifting through the list your bot returns and spending a lot of your time anyway. This is not the point of bots etc should simplify our lives and reduce manual work.

From a business point of view you'd be better off spending your time manually evaluating the drops, at least then you can manually add filter criteria and find specific things with more potential for commercial value.

Even if you made an amazing bot, it only takes a few thousand people to use it for a while and most of the few unregistered "ok" names will be gone, then the bot is entirely useless as those names don't come back.

But as always, if it works for you then crack on. We're just debating it from our POV. It'd be interesting to see evidence of the ROI you are getting for your time spent vs sales etc.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  17. Those who can afford it - I already had 3 offers low $$$ to $$$$ and keeping my investment.
    If you sell any domain generated by your bot even for tiny tiny fraction of Rick's sold prices, then come here and brag about your bot.

Now you are just wasting time to prove nothing new and prototype really. You cannot force us to like your bot generated domains. If you believe they are good, go register some.

18. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

now i understand why only small % sell domains, they never admit

Cybersquatters.com rick domain

what i found much more great and if you say it low quality you dont sell any domains,,,,the ones that sell smell quality fast and what sure they never ever register holo.vision or 1337.tech and the big guys work with bots,,, and out there millions combination,,,,you jump so fast and feel so smart sorry for you but the doamins below was seen by someone who is live from this biz and he told me this what kind of domains you need hold ,,,,never evr hold something different from .com, com is king and will be,,,

GoCybers.com
    CybersGroup.com
    CybersNews.com
    DrCybers.com
    internetCybers.com

19. @zeev yagorov read @james haw 's great post. Learn from what NamePros members have to say about your bot and apply it. We have dedicated enough time to express our opinion about the quality of the names generated by your bot and it has now become a "crap this crap that domain" conversation.

Seriously, this is not a "war" thread. If you accept the fact that all the replies here were negative regarding your bot at its present status - If you pay attention, with no resistance - you will be on a good road.

20. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

if rick want for GETTOGETHER.COM 1.6m and rent it for 6k dollars

i am very happy i have around 500 names in this range i will rent most of them some sell

but i dont going to stay hear its for sure fuk me holo.vision its better to go flippa scam hhhhh

go to series domainers tell them i hold holo.vision see what they will tell and give them few of my domains and see the problem you dont have this connection ,,if yes you was hold different names

21. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

king.com period ,,dont try to show it different ,,its fact

ok holo.vision and 1337.tech is top domains be happy but now i know why good players dont seat here

yes holo.vision and 1337.tech is top quality domains and GoCybers.com is totally crap now you happy

22. @zeev yagorov do as you wish. It is your personal opinion. Have you sold in your lifetime any name or even names with real proof? Only if you can 100% answer this question with proofs you are allowed to say "your name is crap" or "flippa is a scam place". You even kind of said that NamePros is a scam place and you are not polite towards us. You did not even thank us for replying to you with our honest opinion.

You behavior just demonstrates narrow-mindness.

You can end this conversation by thanking us at least. We are not here for the likes.

We are here to share and exchange domaining knowledge, sales data, information, to network and be polite to each other with respect.

You are swearing in every post, spamming continuously.

Learn to discuss and listen first and then come here.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  23. I never said Holo.Vision and 1337.tech are top names that can be sold like Rick's domains.

I just believe that there is a market for them; and past sales show that.

I know some niches well and I've sold more than 80 names above XXXX - ready to demonstrate this with the professional application here.

Most of the names were sold within the last 5 years.

So listen to me, I am not here to tell you BS. I am still replying to your posts.

24. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

no you are right 899 likes you have sorry holo.vision and 1337.tech is top prem quality

GoCybers.com is totally crap just bullsh*t you right mate

and Primaryjob.com this crap domains but if rick sold gettogther for 1.6m its good

25. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

flippa is scam place everybody knows thsi from apps to domains to biz,,,,the owner is f*cking dumb trust i know,,,,,

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!