Dynadot

discuss What you think about this...founded by bot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zeev yagorov

Established Member
Impact
shop any toys.com from my view its not the best but the bot at last know to construct names,,

so i was thinking to my self its crap then, i did search and found that

shopfortoys.com only for---Sorry, shopfortoys.com is only available at auctions

another one is weShopToys.com and namebrand Toys

my bot founded candytoys.com so i think its sound nice not best, what is candy toy??? hhhh then i search for the fun and what i see hhhh Sorry, candytoys.com is only available at auctions,

another interesting thing is how bot is think hhhhhh he founded also superstartoys is only for superstartoys.com is only available at auctions which for me its not so speciel but the bot also founded superstarjet, weird .... which no body ever register

i wish the best to everybody but it so interesting to see what the bot is found and how the bot is think

another one kidshopToys and kidshopToy.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
exitxxx.com no body register it hhhhh

•••
bots don't think
but if they did, ur bot thanked, like many newbie thinked

:)

imo...

•••
I think you might want to look up something different if that is best bot has for you.

•••
I think you might want to look up something different if that is best bot has for you.

mate i only 2 weeks in this biz , for noob its good compare to others in this biz, now i have domains that millions time better then trafficshopping and remember i still noob, from looking on the date you come here 2012 and hold domains like trafficshopping.com hell you in the wrong biz, the system is perfect i just show some domains nothing more, and weshoptoys it far from bad domain...

the word traffic dont seat well with shopping, you dont see this and you 6 years in this biz, people shop things,

look its my most crap domain in traffic robusttraffic.com much more better then yours

or urbentraffic.com, for noob only 2 weeks to bring things like this, this the most crap domains from the traffic space i have.

you more then 6 years and hold this kind domains, and you think i am in the wrong biz, fucking 6 years and holding this, i know the owner of trafficbids.com this is domain

•••
mate i only 2 weeks in this biz , for noob its good compare to others in this biz, now i have domains that millions time better then trafficshopping and remember i still noob, from looking on the date you come here 2012 and hold domains like trafficshopping.com hell you in the wrong biz, the system is perfect i just show some domains nothing more, and weshoptoys it far from bad domain...

the word traffic dont seat well with shopping, you dont see this and you 6 years in this biz, people shop things,
look its my most crap domain in traffic robusttraffic.com much more better then yours

or urbentraffic.com, for noob only 2 weeks to bring things like this, this the most crap domains from the traffic space i have.

you more then 6 years and hold this kind domains, and you think i am in the wrong biz, f*cking 6 years and holding this, i know the owner of trafficbids.com this is domain
Trafficshopping isn't exactly worthless I don't post my best names in my signature they are just useful links. Your superior after 2 weeks proud of your bot if you point it elsewhere you might do better. I am only 20 years in the game. What would I know when I can learn from a snot nosed brat. If you can't handle a bit of criticism you won't last here.

Okay if I sell trafficshopping for $1 your going to sell a domain for $1,000,000 but what if I get 1.5k.
there are other shitty domains that already paid for their future.
TRAFFIC.CAFE
TRAFFIC.DIRECTORY
TRAFFIC.LEGAL
TRAFFIC.PROMO
TRAFFIC.SERVICES
TRAFFIC.SHOPPING
TRAFFIC.TIPS
TRAFFIC.TOOLS
TRAFFICBLACKLABEL.COM
TRAFFICCALCULATOR.COM
TRAFFICCHAIN.COM
TRAFFICDEALING.COM
TRAFFICKITS.COM
TRAFFICLIKE.COM
TRAFFICLOCATE.COM
TRAFFICPACKS.COM
TRAFFICPLUG.COM
TRAFFICPRIVATELABEL.COM
TRAFFICPROVIDER.NET
TRAFFICPROVIDER.ORG
TRAFFICROTATE.COM
TRAFFICSHOPPING.COM
TRAFFICSHOPS.COM
TRAFFICSPLIT.COM
TRAFFICSTATS.ORG
TRAFFICSUBMIT.COM
TRAFFICSWAPPING.COM
TRAFFICTIER.COM
TRAFFICTOOL.ORG
TRAFFICTURNKEY.COM
TRAFFICURLS.COM
TRAFFICWEBMASTER.COM
TRAFFICWEBMASTERS.COM
TRAFFICWHITELABEL.COM
TRAFFICWHOLESALE.COM
TRAFFICWHOLESALERS.COM
TROLLTRAFFIC.COM

robusttraffic.com much more better then yours no you cannot speak English

or urbentraffic.com, is not spelt right try Urban.

Simply point your bot elsewhere instead of being a know all.

Last edited:
•••
Trafficshopping isn't exactly worthless I don't post my best names in my signature they are just useful links. Your superior after 2 weeks proud of your bot if you point it elsewhere you might do better. I am only 20 years in the game. What would I know when I can learn from a snot nosed brat. If you can't handle a bit of criticism you won't last here.

Okay if I sell trafficshopping for $1 your going to sell a domain for $1,000,000 but what if I get 1.5k.
there are other sh*tty domains that already paid for their future.
TRAFFIC.CAFE
TRAFFIC.DIRECTORY
TRAFFIC.LEGAL
TRAFFIC.PROMO
TRAFFIC.SERVICES
TRAFFIC.SHOPPING
TRAFFIC.TIPS
TRAFFIC.TOOLS
TRAFFICBLACKLABEL.COM
TRAFFICCALCULATOR.COM
TRAFFICCHAIN.COM
TRAFFICDEALING.COM
TRAFFICKITS.COM
TRAFFICLIKE.COM
TRAFFICLOCATE.COM
TRAFFICPACKS.COM
TRAFFICPLUG.COM
TRAFFICPRIVATELABEL.COM
TRAFFICPROVIDER.NET
TRAFFICPROVIDER.ORG
TRAFFICROTATE.COM
TRAFFICSHOPPING.COM
TRAFFICSHOPS.COM
TRAFFICSPLIT.COM
TRAFFICSTATS.ORG
TRAFFICSUBMIT.COM
TRAFFICSWAPPING.COM
TRAFFICTIER.COM
TRAFFICTOOL.ORG
TRAFFICTURNKEY.COM
TRAFFICURLS.COM
TRAFFICWEBMASTER.COM
TRAFFICWEBMASTERS.COM
TRAFFICWHITELABEL.COM
TRAFFICWHOLESALE.COM
TRAFFICWHOLESALERS.COM
TROLLTRAFFIC.COM

robusttraffic.com much more better then yours no you cannot speak English

or urbentraffic.com, is not spelt right try Urban.

Simply point your bot elsewhere instead of being a know all.

i can check from where the ai bring the domain, for example robust campaign founded from adobe ad, search for yourself.

robusttraffic found from article about ai, systems, networks, then i did my own research

mate ...how it can be wrong if it founded like this

•••
i recoded my ai to see if it will find one worded domains,,because i even didnt think about it,

you know how much it found soon i will report few,,top quality i dont expose but few yes,,,and check date when i will show them

•••
How can you be wrong urbentraffic.com, Isn't Urban

You asked what people thought first sign of negativity and you act like a jerk.

Last edited:
•••
Then your pointing the bot elsewhere as I said. You asked what people thought first sign of negativity and you act like a jerk.

mate , good luck

•••
urben traffic was for the fun mate just joking of course it urban the same with cicada mind.com which i posted it was for the fun nothing more ,

:)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back