Dynadot

discuss Using bots to check/buy domain assets

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Also its much easier to work with bot that search domains, i found tons of best domains and i mean best domains which no body ever register them, and its f*cking weird , there was a day i found very high quality domain until i register it somebody already buy it , so from experience not theory, out there is alot of high end domains its just impossible to find them by hand, with bot its much easier,

Which bot do you use and recommend?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
few from my system
algoSimulation.com
LogicSimulation.com ai industry
medic simulation.com
logicCapture.com

i wait for your answer mate
zeev is that you?

•••
•••
•••
Me too - did you buy any?

no, you know why to show to losers like stub and other here what system can do, fixblockchain someone already pick it up after 2 days zeev listed , either other system pick it up or someone here , i think if from here for sure,

lets see i just post domains here, i know to check who will pick them up

i have other domains which i never will show them if i not registered them, i am not zeev !

•••
@domiandomian - That's what will happen if you post domains without registering them. An old hand like you should know that. Does that make the domain worth a million bucks? Nope. Tell me. How much do you think that domain is worth? In your expert opinion.

Last edited:
•••
My experience with automation - Yes, it may be possible to generate a list of potential handreg candidates. Checking domain availability would then be trivial. What is less trivial is final selection. Last time I ended up with selecting 1-2 domains from each 1000 free domains generated. It may well be that my selection criterias were too strict on manual review stage and/or too soft on automated generation stage, no doubts. After doing this last time, I handregged about ~500 domains only. Expected to generate more, but...
They are now for sale and the results are positive. The only issue: manual pre-registration review requires a lot of time and efforts... and in many aspects (intuition + domainers experience) it simply cannot be performed by a bot. Just imho.

Last edited:
•••
@domiandomian - That's what will happen if you post domains without registering them. An old hand like you should know that. Does that make the domain worth a million bucks? Nope. Tell me. How much do you think that domain is worth? In your expert opinion.

you cannot "find" domains which are already registered by somebody else. They've already been found

he forget to check date hhhhhh in your position its much better to play the lottery.

•••
My experience with automation - Yes, it may be possible to generate a list of potential handreg candidates. Checking domain availability would then be trivial. What is less trivial is final selection. Last time I ended up with selecting 1-2 domains from each 1000 domains generated. It may well be that my selection criterias were too strict on manual review stage and/or too soft on automated generation stage, no doubts. After doing this last time, I handregged about ~500 domains only. Expected to generate more, but...
They are now for sale and the results are positive. The only issue: manual pre-registration review requires a lot of time and efforts... and in many aspects (intuition + domainers experience) it simply cannot be performed by a bot. Just imho.

must be human decision in the process,

•••
•••
send me email zeev to domaindomain/mail.com

i think your are part of some international group, maybe i wrong but from what i saw on reddit ...

•••
•••
you cannot "find" domains which are already registered by somebody else. They've already been found

he forget to check date hhhhhh in your position its much better to play the lottery.

That's it. Don't answer my direct question. Just post more diatribe. You are really not interested in having a constructive conversation.

•••
May be hahahahaha or hmmmmmmmm or huh huh huh huh huh
Yep, that's what I figured.

First time I see this "hhhhhh"
Thought it might be some type of "bot" talk.

Seems like they would have some sort of connection.
Maybe it's the same big time domain mentor, who knows.:xf.rolleyes:

•••
If Mr Zeev is a bot then I must say that bots have evolved at the very advanced level ..

•••
•••
few from my system
algoSimulation.com
medic simulation.com
logicCapture.com

dude i have better system :)

new to this game but no bad, interesting topic. some of us need to be so happy that others dont have the ability to build such things and i from russia, let's discuss further.

zeev if you need help with the system just say.

•••
dude

the names from my system

robotcapture.com
senselimit.com
volumeengineer.com.com
matrixkeyword.com

•••
dude i have better system :)

new to this game but no bad, interesting topic. some of us need to be so happy that others dont have the ability to build such things and i from russia, let's discuss further.

zeev if you need help with the system just say.
Now I'm confused!
What the heck is going on?

•••
few from my system
algoSimulation.com
medic simulation.com
logicCapture.com

my far better then yours

sensorunit.com

•••
•••
To find out what's going on. You need to look at both threads being posted by these jokers. This thread and

why to fight, lets compare domains and learn from each other, show me few domains i will show you few domains in the same space, taking to much not bring any thing to table so just show few domains and i will show few quality in the same space.

there is tweet from rick where he also say -- out there is ton of combinations 2 words which worth so much, he know why he said this:)

i new to this game but i already know what to hold and what not compare to others, fixblockchain.com founded by system and not human, but i have other combination so its not hurt me.

just to open the doors to this kind of way of searching, and its not easy to build it for sure.

datacube.com is great domain but when you go to look what there only few good names nothing more.

if you have quality domains show them, then i will show my in the same space.

from searching selfdrive cars is so close uber already funded 1b dollar(its closer then close), so there are alot of keywords with the word insurance that nobody register them for the selfdrive space car.

just show few domains you have i will show in the same space domains that founded by bot/ai

to show other who wanna get to this kind of level, and i dont promote nothing because i dont sell this kind of system,.

•••
If the bot was good, you'd be buying the names yourself and not posting secrets in here.

•••
If the bot was good, you'd be buying the names yourself and not posting secrets in here.

you focus in the wrong direction, do you know what bot/ai can do. rick himself said there are ton combinations you know why...

and take datacube.com if he was work with system do you know how much high end top domains he had in his website.

logic simulation its the future in cars, genetic, and much more ...

from tech startup that work on logic algorithm, israeli startup tech soon will find answer to cancer how...
Deep-learning algorithm helps to diagnose conditions that aren't readily apparent to doctors or researchers.

•••

logic algorithm.com

its bad domain what you think its founded by ai./boy mate

and no body register it

•••

look at this i would never ever get by my self to this...i will not stay for long here i just came to show what system can done and show that its more then possible to bring names which hide out there and they worth.

hermetic security.com

code cryptography.com or cryptography code.com

micro cryptography.com

cicada mind.com :) **

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back