status-resolved Usernames, Ignore Lists

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
17,949
Any way we could see previously used names?
A couple of people on here have changed usernames and it took me a while to figure it out (I know I'm an offender). Some appear to have just rejoined from old days. This would be useful.

It would be nice to know what ignore lists I'm on so that I can ignore those threads.
I also think there may be a bug. Apparently Ali Zandry? Flippa broker extraordinaire has me on ignore and can't read my posts so there's not point me doing anything with his posts anymore.
Priority: Very low.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's probably best to give people the option to place ignores privately.
 
0
•••
Any way we could see previously used names?
A couple of people on here have changed usernames and it took me a while to figure it out (I know I'm an offender). Some appear to have just rejoined from old days. This would be useful.

This feature has been added to members' profile pages under the "Previous Usernames" tab: Example.

Also, you can search for members using their old username on this page and they will show up now.
 
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back