NameSilo

User Warning: Juggle

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I sold 600 NP$ to a user here named Juggle (Nicholas J Sheriff Jr , [email protected] ) for $9.00 and he later claimed his PayPal account had been hacked, the purchase had been unauthorized, and had PayPal put a freeze on the amount.

This morning I got an email from PayPal informing me that they'd ruled in his favor and returned the $9 to him.

I'd received an email from Nicholas several days ago (only after I'd contacted him first) stating he'd return my NP$ to me that night. He never did and has never answered my emails since. He bought the NP$ from me then immediately disposed of them.

I'd strongly suggest no one do any online business with him, here or anywhere, in the future. He obviously was the one to purchase the NP$ from me as the transaction was initiated here, so his story that it's because his PayPal account was hacked is false.

Unfortunately, this will make me more cautious about who I deal with via PayPal in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sad to hear that DG:(.

Thanks for the warning; I'll keep my eyes out for him now.

True_Snake

•••
Sorry to hear that David.

I just sent you 100 NP$.

If a few more people do the same, we can get you back to where you started.

:)

•••
I really appreciate your gesture but it's not your responsibility (or anyone's but Juggle's)... :)

I've returned it to you.. thanks tho! :D

-db- said:
Sorry to hear that David.

I just sent you 100 NP$.

If a few more people do the same, we can get you back to where you started.

:)

•••
Pity to hear that.....

You can get one - off cases like this - no need to lose confidence with paypal over it....

•••
RJ can move the np$ back to your account

•••
•••
•••
:( I would leave very bad feedback and report him to np staff

•••
Thanks for your comments.. I informed RJ about this immediately and we agreed to wait until we saw how things turned out before saying anything.

What concerns me is he also tried to sell a site or domain name on here for $300.. thankfully no one bit on that one as I see the site is down now.

I also posted a warning about him to two other domain forums I frequent.. hopefully he won't be able to scam anyone else.

•••
they can trace who he sent the np$ too, and reroute them back to you

•••
I don't see a thread where he sold them so it's possible he sold them thru the bank or just transferred them to someone else.. I also wondered if he didn't have a duplicate account online for that purpose.

•••
jstep said:
they can trace who he sent the np$ too, and reroute them back to you
dgridley said:
I don't see a thread where he sold them so it's possible he sold them thru the bank or just transferred them to someone else.. I also wondered if he didn't have a duplicate account online for that purpose.

I'm looking into these possibilities.

•••
Very Sorry to hear it David ..... :(
I'm getting to the point where I'm considering Only dealing with folks with Trader Rating above a certain amount myself ~ Between things like this - and folks Bidding/Posting Sold and not claiming items ....

Did this guy ever actually Buy Gmailswap<dot>com ? - I seen the thread was closed , and I see some whois info still appears to be in previous owners name ?

Either way - Sorry to hear it .... and SHAME on him ! >:(

•••
No idea.. I see his joinebaynow site is apparently down.. the one he was trying to see here for $300

all4cost said:
Did this guy ever actually Buy Gmailswap<dot>com ? - I seen the thread was closed , and I see some whois info still appears to be in previous owners name ?

Thanks, RJ... keep us posted!

-RJ- said:
I'm looking into these possibilities.

•••
Um...he's had other accounts here..like "logos" and others......

He was banned under those accounts...

Just so you know..

:\

•••
:( sorry to hear that...
can someone ban his ip address?

•••
Figures...

Well, I just had another interesting experience here ... someone purchased an item from me with resale rights, then demanded their NP$ back, saying the software is a piece of junk. I gave them their NP$ back against my better judgement, BUT in a situation like that, you have no way of knowing if the person honestly will not use the software or resell it again in the future. Needless to say, I won't be doing business with them again in the future.

BTW- the software in question has had alot of positive comments on it and I use it daily.

Tho, by and large, the people here are and have been great, I'm really turned off from doing business here at this point. I've had 3 "incidents" in a week.. sheesh! :(

sergio965 said:
Um...he's had other accounts here..like "logos" and others......

He was banned under those accounts...

Just so you know..

:\

•••
Just a streak of bad luck David... :(

Ive had no problem here in 7 months.... :tu:

•••
Me neither.. til now. I just wish there were a fool proof way of conducting transactions online..

Sabre Hosting said:
Just a streak of bad luck David... :(

Ive had no problem here in 7 months.... :tu:

•••
Maybe there will be one day, im posting a thread about a cool technology thats in, in a second :D

That could help prevent fraud etc. :)

•••
dgridley said:
I'm really turned off from doing business here at this point. I've had 3 "incidents" in a week.. sheesh! :(

David, you are one of the nicest, most polite and professional people I've met since joining.

You deserve better, but don't let a couple bad apples spoil the bunch. Hang in there! :tu:

•••
:) Thanks for your support...

-db- said:
David, you are one of the nicest, most polite and professional people I've met since joining.

You deserve better, but don't let a couple bad apples spoil the bunch. Hang in there! :tu:

•••
NamePros is the best forum I've ever joined I guess, people here are very nice, the mods are very friendly as well. Well, there may be one or two bad grapes in every kilo we buy right :)

Personally, I've never had any bad things happen to me so far well it's only my first month here :) beside some people who do not update my trader rating even though I've transferred their domains fast or make payment fast hu..hu...hu... :'(

•••
Just a run of bad luck David. Sorry about that. But on the bright side these things tend to come in three's so you're due some good luck very soon.

I've been on this board for a while and it's one of the few I enjoy hanging out on and participating in. I won't be letting a few stupid kids scare me off and I know you're way to wise a man to let that happen too ;)

Good luck and take it easy

Lux

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back