Dynadot

Beware of This Handle Around HERE... BIG FRAUDSTER

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I wish to alert the forum members about a certain Madubuko David. He is fraudster and a scammer.

He goes about selling domains that does not belong to him and thereby defrauding people whose paypal is used.

Here is what happened.

He approached a chinese guy to sell 2 llll.com which was never his for $400. The domains are khfn.com and wjwm.com

The chinese guy paid instantly via paypal but the paypal account doesnt belong to him. The owner of the paypal account had transferred money to this Madubuko David of a guy but got a dispute opened on the transaction because seller NEVER transferred any domain name to buyer.

Till this hour, he has not refund anything to the paypal owner.

He uses varying names... according to his whois info for his domain, sugaonline.com, his name is Madubuko Ndukwe, a Nigerian.

I spoke to the fool on phone and he was rambling about rubbish... even when I asked him what is the domain involved in the transaction, he said he can't give me that information. Meanwhile, the paypal owner told me the name and when I looked at the whois, he is not the owner of the domain names.

Mods, please take note.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@ jideofor Thank you for the information but excuse me if I am a little confused.

You state
The owner of the paypal account had transferred money to this Madubuko David

why?

And can you please tell me where he was selling these names and how you come about this information

Many thanks
Michelle

I have invited member to this thread

Last edited:
•••
Okay. Thanks. Just a moment. My cousin is using my PC. I will be back once he is done.

•••
•••
If you guys were around when I opened a thread regarding $50 scam which was eventually resolved after payment was received. A man used his paypal account to receive the money. Actually, it's a business for him as he makes profit off exchange rates between USD and the Nigerian Naira.

He advertises his service on nairaland.com and being a Nigerian myself, I am a member there.

Such business is quite risky, but so are many other businesses, which is the general nature of a business entity.

This guy contacted the man claiming he has sold a domain. The man doesn't know anything about domain. The Chinese guy involved paid, another mistake he made too was not checking the whois of the domain. After paying and waiting for domains to be transferred, the domain name never moved an inch. He decided to open dispute.

At this point, the owner of the paypal account had transferred money to the scammer, without knowing that no domain name was transferred. He is very quick to transfer money to clients. Though quite good for customer care purpose.

It's was brought to my attention by the man on a thread where I share knowledge I have gained here with fellow Nigerians.

After much digging, I saw he a member here. When I spoke with him on phone last night, he couldn't defend himself intelligently, giving more prove that his is very GUILTY of the crime.

He stuttered all through.

Questions asked:

What is the domain involved in the transaction? He said he cant give me such information.

Where is the domain name involved? He said he gave the access code (authcode) to the buyer. Wrong answer to a question there.

Under that, I asked him: has the domain left his account? He said does not know.

I got his number from the victim and then called him. The problem now is that we are far apart over here, Ii am in the Southern region while he is in the Eastern region, else we would have known how to handle his case. In the mean time, please people should be watchful of that handle.

He last came online at 11 PM last night... as the time I checked his profile which was after we spoke on phone. He probably came to see if anything has been said about him.

•••
•••
I am awaiting members reply

•••
He even denied knowing namepros

•••
So no names were ever transferred, is that right, the original owner is the current WHOIS

•••
Yes. Except someone, PayPal business owner, losing money to him.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back