Domain Empire

domain USA CANNA //com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enduser Price

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • xxx

votes
    64.0%
  • low-mid x,xxx

votes
    16.0%
  • mid-high x,xxx

votes
    16.0%
  • xx,xxx

votes
    0.0%
  • More than 20k

vote
    4.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Reseller price?

Enduser price range..this year?

in 3 years?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How could you purchase it when it sold 4 days ago to a buyer who still doesn't have control of it?

@wwwweb Godaddy came back to me and has offered it to be as I was the 2nd highest bidder in the Auction.

•••
The value is totally speculative until the entire country is on the same page
Make 0 difference. Unless the buyer uses the name to manufacturer ball bearings. Maybe one of the legal experts here can clear it up

•••
Guessing you probably in at mid $5xx-6xx, .

yep and it's almost $200 over what I "really: wanted to by, never been so on the fence about a name.

•••
No business or company own these names for a reason. Zero speculation on this, I stand to be corrected LEGALLY

Domain
Price Date Venue
calicanna.com 4,000 USD 2018-09-02 Private
zencanna.com 1,450 USD 2018-04-13 GoDaddy
ecocanna.com 1,009 USD 2018-12-25 GoDaddy
canna.co 1,000 USD 2011-04-20 Sedo
usacanna.com 700 USD 2019-01-05 GoDaddy
naturalcanna.com 631 USD 2018-10-05 GoDaddy
420canna.com 545 USD 2018-07-03 GoDaddy
kindcanna.com 456 USD 2018-10-05 GoDaddy
truecanna.com 326 USD 2018-10-12 GoDaddy
redcanna.com 266 USD 2017-03-30 GoDaddy

•••
•••
I actually like USCANNA better, it is parked, with a lander, at Uni.

Cannabis names are not exactly flying off the shelf, you saw cannabisworld.com sell here the other day, if you knew what it sold for in general to this bid you probably would not be to impressed.

yes seen that, and yea im thinking 3k-5k ....hmmmmmm Good point you make here! This is why I ask these questions before I go an have my money tied up (if it were just 200 id snap call it ) but almost 7 makes you think really hard.

•••
@4pm
Advisory.jpg

thinkcanna.com - Legal advisory i.e Non-conflicting classification code

Like I said better someone who specializes in the legal chimes - than domainers dumping URLs in the message box

•••
This example can be used across every keyword, as a domainer it is his risk/reward ratio. Given the auction was manipulated by a deadbeat bidder, it sucks for him. What sucks more is probably knowing Keith will own it for a fraction.

If it was me, I would probably hit the checkout, and try to make it up on another sale. Given you have to think about it this much, you will probably kick yourself for missing out down the road. It's a gamble if that end user shows up, or you own it for a few years, and auction it down the road. If you are in around $500, I think you can come out clean in either situation.

You buy it. I'll bet you $2k you never sell it in a 10yr period

Last edited:
•••
@wwwweb you hit the nail on the head with the missing out down the road kicking myself , as this is something a friend pointed out to me over the phone now! Sweating 700 now or what could have been, and yea I thinking “wishing” I had pulled the trigger is the worst case senireo!
Careful who you seek your advice from I wouldn't part $2 for the name. Let alone $700

I likely suspect your "friend" sneakily is selling you a cut and shut. buy a much better domain for the money with no legal implications

•••
I’ve sold canna domains to well funded companies at prices far beyond what’s listed here. Also sold canna.co a few years ago to media options. I only mention it because it’s on your list...

Still own stuff like cannafarm, cannaplants, cannalab and many more. Good luck to whoever tries to take them in a legal proceeding.

If you sold them canna.co - bravo you offloaded a cut and shut on them as to whoever sold them bluedream.com (Worthless with PBR) genetically you have to prove you started the sequence same applies in Bloodstock. What can I say we all end up with egg on our face at some point in life.

@Kieth To be absolutely clear i outlined the difference between the suffix and the prefix you only mentioned the canna prefix like i thought you would

•••
•••
What sounds better - Plantscanna or cannaplants? You decide.

I've proved my point. I didn't come to debate how aesthetically pleasing a domain sounds

•••
•••
I must have missed it. A strong argument can be made for using canna anywhere in a domain, as it pertains to cannabis.

If you have sufficient funds to test your argument. I'm sure a trademark lawyer will love to take your money.
That's why the list of reported sales of Suffix "canna" have nowhere to go. They will trade for chump change on here

•••
I must have missed it. A strong argument can be made for using canna anywhere in a domain, as it pertains to cannabis.
What did you sell canna.co for?

•••
If you have sufficient funds to test your argument. I'm sure a trademark lawyer will love to take your money.
That's why the list of reported sales of Suffix "canna" have nowhere to go. They will trade for chump change on here
The fact that they’ll sell for chump change isn’t related to any TMs. It’s because they aren’t appealing as domains.

•••
•••
Much more than the sale at Sedo that you listed.
bang bang

Genuinely intrigued how you slipped him one - seeing as he is the biggest patriarch of premium .com names.

Genuinely, I'm impressed you sold sex to a nun. If there is no NDA why can't you reveal the price

Last edited:
•••
bang bang

Genuinely intrigued how you slipped him one - seeing as he is the biggest patriarch of premium .com names.

Genuinely, I'm impressed you sold sex to a nun. If there is no NDA why can't you reveal the price
No NDA. I’ve bought and sold several domains to/from Andrew. Also co- owned a couple. Giving prices is bad business in this case.

Anyhow, I see value, you don’t, it is what it is.

•••
@MSN-Domains are you a lawyer?

Please stop turning appraisals into tm discussions. With your kind of interpretation, 90% of good names are worthless. Please don't insert tm into every discussion, especially if you are not formally qualified as tm lawyer.
I should be.

Didn't once occur to me you had to be the sharpest tool in the box to work out basic intellectual property laws

I stand to be corrected LEGALLY

•••
I should be.

Didn't once occur to me you had to be the sharpest tool in the box to work out basic intellectual property laws

Didn't surprise me a bit that even basic things don't occur to you.

And I am sure there is a long list for who you should be, but, alas, it is just one of you and the world is forever deprived of the most valuable expert in bunch of fields.

•••
I have AiCanna.com
It's also trade mark of AiCannabis.com?

•••
Didn't surprise me a bit that even basic things don't occur to you.

And I am sure there is a long list for who you should be, but, alas, it is just one of you and the world is forever deprived of the most valuable expert in bunch of fields.

You could have posted something factual but you didn't............... Congratulations on posting 2x adding nothing to the conversation. Well done

•••
Should be noted

Nothing shows on Archive.org way back time machine......as far as I can tell the name was never available or offered for sale by previous owner ?.....

Last edited:
•••
No NDA. I’ve bought and sold several domains to/from Andrew. Also co- owned a couple. Giving prices is bad business in this case.

Anyhow, I see value, you don’t, it is what it is.
I understand i don't expect you to reveal the price

If i could sell apple.co, I would be pretty pleased myself - i congratulated you, what more can i say

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back