IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seriously, you have made people money. I don't know how you bring such great names but I am a huge fan.
Thanks mate
Basic i work 24H on PC & i change my biorhythm to work at night ( most ), my time zone because when in USA is daylight here is 1 AM for example & also work with my english :xf.grin: to be better

Last edited:
•••
Thanks mate
Basic i work 24H on PC & i change my biorhythm to work at night ( most ), my time zone because when in USA is daylight here is 1 AM for example & also work with my english :xf.grin: to be better
Thanks for bringing your amazing .us domains at really good prices. Everyone should be buying from you! :)

•••
Thanks for bringing your amazing .us domains at really good prices. Everyone should be buying from you! :)
Some mates buy from me some say a 25$ or 50$ etc..it's expensive
But overall it's ok . Personal i dont have time to wait 2 , 3 or 8 , 12 months until a end buyer will pay few thousands for a domain i own so i sell it at resale price
Best story was with Boat.us back in 2017 when someone from here don't want to pay 1250$ he offer me 300$ , i decline & after 2 weeks i sold the name with 5757£

Last edited:
•••
Some mates buy from me some say a 25$ or 50$ etc..it's expensive
But overall it's ok . Personal i dont have time to wait 2 , 3 or 8 , 12 months until a end buyer will pay few thousands for a domain i own so i sell.it at resale price
I have made good money buying from you. I think your prices are very fair. The names I buy from you sell very well on Afternic. Just takes a little time. :)

•••
I have made good money buying from you. I think your prices are very fair. The names I buy from you sell very well on Afternic. Just takes a little time. :)
For me this " little time " is like a eternity few months :-P

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I know :xf.wink::xf.wink::xf.wink: . Nice one , good job!

love your portfolio brother. I'm fairly new to .US but I think the potential is immense :)

•••
love your portfolio brother. I'm fairly new to .US but I think the potential is immense :)
It is ! Things are going from better to better now with new .us report sale with Mr. Ron Jackson with https://ADN.us with GD acquire Neustar etc..

•••
It is ! Things are going from better to better now with new .us report sale with Mr. Ron Jackson with https://ADN.us with GD acquire Neustar etc..

Very nice..

Where can I see your reseller priced .US names?

•••
Very nice..

Where can I see your reseller priced .US names?
PM sent even is a public post but i don't want very often to post links with my thread where i sell .us names on "
US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread"

•••
Seriously, you have made people money. I don't know how you bring such great names but I am a huge fan.

That is a good question. Where do you get your names from?

•••
That is a good question. Where do you get your names from?
I work for US government :xf.wink: or i work for the dark side of the force :xf.grin:
Just kidding :-P
Sorry but i have my secrets & a lot lot lot of work
Anyway i am full dedicate to .us since 2015-2016 when i notice that .US have potential

Last edited:
•••
Some of my best names were purchased from this gentleman. He is reliable and true to his word. Highly recommend.

•••
Some of my best names were purchased from this gentleman. He is reliable and true to his word. Highly recommend.
Thanks @stevo
Keep in touch

•••
I agree 100%. Not only that, he is a real believer in the future of .us. I love that he keeps pumping blood into the veins of .us so to speak.

•••
vtr.us $670 GoDaddy

Per Namebio today. Not my sale.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks mate
How do you buy .us domains if you are not from USA? :bookworm:

•••
How do you buy .us domains if you are not from USA? :bookworm:

ANYONE CAN BUY a .US ( free hand registration or to acquire a name from aftermarket ) is not necessary to be US citizen but is necessary to prove a connection with a US entity , a person or a company (y) & ONLY when you receive a Nexus complain :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Picked up Vapor.us last year ;)

Who owns Vape.us?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back