IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Right now watch on Firekeepers 400 Michigan NASCAR Cup Series & just see a sponsor
Breztri.com on a car
I search for Breztri.us to see if is reg.
Yes is reg. & owned by AstraZeneca AB
Nice ....

•••
It has been almost 20 years since the beginning of .us
It will not become a major extension

•••
It has been almost 20 years since the beginning of .us
.US might not be equal to .com but it is very promising. I believe .us will explode in the future.

•••
why has it not exploded in 20 years?

•••
it was supposed to explode in 3 years since inception

•••
Does it matter? To me, what matters is the future. There have been significant changes with .us.

•••
my few sells have been for "outside looking in"; yet no luck in politics (votehelp/safevoter/voterhelp.) Maybe $2xx was greedy, but it was pre-election. Many 75-95 offers.

Zoom.us did the most for .us! Put it in ?commoners? minds. With cheaper renew prices I see one word / combined words (EnergeticLighting) for Sundries, Global Services, and "proving Nexus" having good returns.

I don't think it will ever be a "brandables" TLD and in most sectors will loose to .io/.vc. ha, but fullyAutonomo.us was worth it just because it makes me smile. [ I in no way endorse using tldes to complete a word / Web2.0 names ]

I don't always buy .us but when I do, I do it for years.

•••
1.Please define major.
2. Does an extension have to be a "major extension" to be profitable or lucrative?

•••
cuz .com was taking all its shine....AND NOW THAT .COM is accepted as high priced and low supply for new cominers, .US is here...just like Uber disrupted taxis, Airbnb disrupted Hotels, .US is disrupting .COM.

But are you trying to understand or judge?

•••
.us will not disrupt anything
20 years and no regard.
I expected it to replace .net and then some.
Now .co and .io came to compete.
I'm expressing my observation.

•••
•••
.us will not disrupt anything
20 years and no regard.
I expected it to replace .net and then some.
Now .co and .io came to compete.
I'm expressing my observation.
What you said here makes sense.
YOu wanna know what doesnt make sense? - Why you would know all the info above and still be in a .US thread trolling. lol.

•••
This is very weird iWi. us Israel Weapon Industries (I.W.I)Ltd - so who is the house of .us
Actually the main website of this company & sell guns
For those are believe in conspiracy theory :xf.grin: ( who manage USA ) :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
What you said here makes sense.
YOu wanna know what doesnt make sense? - Why you would know all the info above and still be in a .US thread trolling. lol.

because I hold some of the finest .us
but .us is not explosive, I'm trying to bring clarity

•••
because I hold some of the finest .us
but .us is not explosive, I'm trying to bring clarity

If you have some of the finest names, and see no future for .US, feel free to DM me a list of them and maybe we can work something out.

Brad

•••
The future I see for .us is the present

•••
The future I see for .us is the present

Maybe the issue is your expectations are unrealistic.

I do see you have true top tier names, but asking prices in a $300,000 - $1,000,000 range for .us aren't gonna happen anytime soon.

Brad

•••
Neither will explosion of .us
GoMaddy took over, nothing changed

•••
•••
Neither will explosion of .us
GoMaddy took over, nothing changed
He past only 1 & half since GD acquire Neustar & already results are see
Double in sale .us until now , this year compare with 2020 as price & name sold and only oficial sales listed on Namebio
As Brad say ..want to make sales of 100k or millions ? Possible but in next 2-3 years up to 5
Only this month August dollar volume is 40k without unreported sales on Namebio + at least Brad sales is 50k & my sales :xf.wink: i think is very good

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion next to the Constitution, .US is one thing that can help people forget about all their differences and get united around.

I see a very bright future for .US and I believe that it will be worth hanging on to a few good domains a little while longer specially for those who have kept their faith in .US for the past 20 years.

IMO

•••
but asking prices in a $300,000 - $1,000,000 range for .us aren't gonna happen anytime soon.
Uh oh, is he expecting miracles from .US? lol, i mean most of us .US fans dont expect LLL and NNN .com prices for .US, poor .US, has to face unrealistic expectations from people who dont really understand its vibe. all good tho!

•••
20 years can you even grasp
20 years? thats how long it took high value .coms to reach their full potential...domaining is obv a patient man's game.

Also, why focus on time instead of your ROI and profitability? i can wait 50 years for the "right sale"...cuz after all those years and renewals, as long as you have good profit, nothing else matters.
BUT IF U EXPECT MIRACLES....

•••
Back in 2015-2016 when i start to invest in .US i see a opportunity where other don't see & most of domainers i talk don't give me a chance only few support me & after one year (2017) i sold Boat us ( still in top 100 sales of .us on Namebio ) & since that year i made a lot of sales resale or end buyer
As Ron Jackson say " Small steps"
I mean why not invest ? A free hand reg. on DynaDot is 2.49$ , Epik , SAV , Namesilo , GD have few times a year promo sale prices at 0.99$
I know some one who register around 8000 .us at $1 / each when was a promo on a registrar
Renew is also afordable ...& so on

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back