IT.COM

.us .US - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Showcase and Sales Report Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It appears the domain industry has been starting to take notice of the .us namespace over the past year, read DnJournal.com .us growth and Namepros with even greater expectations for the year to come.

So I thought it would be a good idea to ask everyone to show us your .us domain names. You can post your favorites or your entire portfolio.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Edited

Last edited:
•••

Uh-oh. :) I'm sorry if I was a little unpleasant there. The status quo since 2002 can make a person feel very disappointed to put it mildly. It would seem clear the status quo has been exactly what the "powers that be" have wanted all this time. Otherwise, other entities who wanted to make much more of .US would have been awarded the stewardship. Additionally, even though GD did not secure it in 2007 or thereabouts, they still have had everything to gain by a successful .US domain rather than the opposite since then.

•••
Uh-oh. :) I'm sorry if I was a little unpleasant there. The status quo since 2002 can make a person feel very disappointed to put it mildly. It would seem clear the status quo has been exactly what the "powers that be" have wanted all this time. Otherwise, other entities who wanted to make much more of .US would have been awarded the stewardship. Additionally, even though GD did not secure it in 2007 or thereabouts, they still have had everything to gain by a successful .US domain rather than the opposite since then.
Ummm I posted something totally irrelevant to what your saying, I just edited it out as i changed my mind on sharing a recent sale.
Anyways about .US imo I think due to many factors that were non existent previously .us may soon come out on top as the alternative to .com in the u.s. and afterwards grow to be the most credible and coveted cctld in the world:) imo

Last edited:
•••
AiCar.us
AiCars.us
GlobalBanking.us
Vahana.us

•••
Sold cym for $1500.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Dashcamattorney.us

which i may sell should the right offer be made

•••
Nice discussion. I have some .us like

impotence.us
methods.us
critics.us
diaries.us
profiled.us
deposits.us
usable.us
dressings.us
sculptures.us
underwears.us

Someone says .us is not in trend.
Other people say it costs like 1% of .COM and 25% of .CA
Even than, this list should worth at least low X.XXX, am i right?

•••
•••
Check my signature to get 14 potential premium US hack domains for just 45. including two 3L.us . details in the post.

•••
•••
Nice discussion. I have some .us like

impotence.us
methods.us
critics.us
diaries.us
profiled.us
deposits.us
usable.us
dressings.us
sculptures.us
underwears.us

Someone says .us is not in trend.
Other people say it costs like 1% of .COM and 25% of .CA
Even than, this list should worth at least low X.XXX, am i right?
Some of your names are good, and some are overrated.GL

•••
drumlesson.us
guitarlesson.us

•••
GanjaShop.us
PrescriptionWeed.us
MedicatedWeed.us
GanjaDispensary.us

•••
AutonomousInsurance.us
AutoCarInsurance.us

•••
•••
Hello
.us domain
Will the citizens of other countries be able to register.?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Recent regs.
Myrobo.us
Robomaid.us
Robotsex.us
Robosex.us
Botsex.us
Floatingfarm.us
Floatingfarms.us
Automatedvehicle.us

•••
newslink.us
Seriously thinking of developing it with feeds from MSM sites and offering commentary to distorted news stories

•••
•••
•••
HCG.us got accepted for auction at Ramped.com :)

•••
I'm selling livemail.us

PM for offers :-D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back