Domain Empire

sales Uniregistry Dominates Sales Chart After Unveiling Massive Vault of Unreleased Transactions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com and we have a special treat for you this week. Uniregistry has given us access to thousands of previously unreleased sales totaling nearly $42 million that stretch back to early 2015. We have sliced and diced that valuable information and just started releasing it in our latest weekly sales report, including a pair of 6-figure sales that top our latest all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. One of those ranks among the year’s 10 biggest sales. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2016/20160721.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lots of not so great names that somehow find buyers. Hey you can't question their success.

•••
Lots of not so great names that somehow find buyers. Hey you can't question their success.
That's because these sales are from interested buyers typing the domain name that they want into their address bar and then landing on a contact form. Most of those types of sales will only have one buyer in the entire world, and it just takes patience to wait for that buyer to come around.

•••

IMO most of the names are of good quality.

•••
AudioArt.com for $38k - huge sale

•••
DomainMarket scoring with #15 AnimalsUnited.com at $39,000 (a domain Michael said he picked up for just $12 in 2012!).

•••
Thanks for that caveat. Was that caveat found on the DNJournal.com website? I would think any legitimate domain sales reporting entity should include that sort of caveat.

•••
Thanks for that caveat. Was that caveat found on the DNJournal.com website? I would think any legitimate domain sales reporting entity should include that sort of caveat.

Just to follow-up, I haven't found that caveat at DNJournal.com. That's not surprising to me.

•••
I believe DNJournal would verify domain sales via escrow receipt or proof of sold name before allowing them on their platform

•••
I can see 3 of mine in the list.

•••
I believe DNJournal would verify domain sales via escrow receipt or proof of sold name before allowing them on their platform
Some of these sales, or many of them, were not completed through their platform. They're sales that were marked as sold with the click of a button within their CRM.

I've discussed many of these reported sales with other domainers, and all of their sales had zero involvement with Uniregistry or DomainNameSales.com during closing; the sales did not use Uniregistry's escrow services.

•••
Some of these sales, or many of them, were not completed through their platform. They're sales that were marked as sold with the click of a button within their CRM.

I've discussed many of these reported sales with other domainers, and all of their sales had zero involvement with Uniregistry or DomainNameSales.com during closing; the sales did not use Uniregistry's escrow services.

Then they have no reason/right to report them in the first place as sold and if they must, they should obtain verifiable proves of completed sales from respective sellers, whether it was on their platform or otherwise, it does not matter, as long as the first point of contact took place on their platform.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back