Dynadot

Undeveloped.com Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whenever I have contacted their support, I have always received a prompt response.

well good for you, i have contacted their support a few times and havent received any response whatsoever... your response makes me seriously think if they show any bias towards certain people, i mean i havent had any sales their (2 offers which i rejected)... hows ur sales their...good ? if so then i am inclined to draw certain inference i guess

Last edited:
•••
well good for you, i have contacted their support a few times and havent received any response whatsoever... your response makes me seriously think if they show any bias towards certain people, i mean i havent had any sales their (2 offers which i rejected)... hows ur sales their...good ? if so then i am inclined to draw certain inference i guess

no sales yet either
but few offers

i find bit of loading lag on sales pages which i admit makes me bit uncomfortable... also maybe itd be better to get all leads.. not just verified leads..

however.. its their ezxellent fast and flexible support that makes me go back there..

as for inferences..well i think we all know how that works..i can sit here all day and infer whatever about whatever but that wont necessarily make it true

cheers

Last edited:
•••
no sales yet either
but few offers

i find bit of loading lag on sales pages which i admit makes me bit uncomfortable... also maybe itd be better to get all leads.. not just verified leads..

however.. its their ezxellent fast and flexible support that makes me fo back there..

as for inferences..well i think we all know how that works..i can sit here all day and infer whatever about whatever but that wont necessarily make it true

cheers
I began with them 2 months ago and bought new domains to test them.
45 domains sold and paid
18 domains sold, but payment never received
good support

Last edited:
•••
no sales yet either
but few offers

however.. its their ezxellent fast and flexible support that makes me go back there..

cheers

i am inclined to draw an inference because i never heard back from them, may be its just some glitch (they arent receiving my mails) or missing them for whatever reason...

PS : i am still using their service, i still think they are the best among the lot

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I find them good but loads of non payers with sold domains which we get anyway but still far better than other parking pages best so far with thousands of domains listed

•••

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't think they show bias towards certain people. I started using Undeveloped at the beginning of this year. Have closed around 45 sales (mostly low to mid $XXX range), have had a few that did not complete the sale. But, I don't blame Undeveloped for that. And, their payouts are always fast. Overall, very pleased with their service.

•••
Really strange experience with support you have @harshgupta. In my case they are prompt in support since beginning, super fast payments and all is great.
It must be some glitch with email for you or something.
Have you tried their support chat on the site?

•••
i have sent a lot of messages to undeveloped support in the last few months but haven't received a single response yet.
I don't believe you. Sorry

•••
•••
I began with them 2 months ago and bought new domains to test them.
45 domains sold and paid
18 domains sold, but payment never received
good support

Congrats mate.

If its ok, can you share how many names in total that you have you listed at undeveloped. Tlds and the broad categoriess of the names sold, plus did you do any active/ outbound promotions for these 45 sales?

•••
@Undeveloped I sent 2 email to Undeveloped yesterday but I didn't get their feedback as welll as well. Usually they reply my email promptly.

•••
Congrats mate.

If its ok, can you share how many names in total that you have you listed at undeveloped. Tlds and the broad categoriess of the names sold, plus did you do any active/ outbound promotions for these 45 sales?
all i can say is about 850 domains, not promoting them.

•••
Any one of you here, stop using Undeveloped's (or anyone else's), landing pages, use your own - you will get the exact same traffic, not have to pay Undeveloped (or anyone else) a nickel, and once you stop parking there, will see your inquiries via Undeveloped go down to zero.

Or, just keep believing, and ignore the reality.

I think one should stick to the strategy that works best for him/her.

I, for example, mainly because of the analytical data,
have website (namecape.com) for my portfolio, yet allow buyers the option to finalize sales on third-party marketplaces (GD, Sedo, Flippa, Undeveloped), where I've the domains listed. There is also the option to pay directly either with Escrow/com, Paypal or Stripe. Buyer can also send me his/offer via the inquiry form - if not satisfied with the asking price. All possible options are exploited to maximum.

So, augmenting the efforts of third-party marketplaces is an approach I've found highly productive. Sales have doubled since the implementation.

P.S.
There are many reasons one might want to sell via a third-party platform or complete the sales : level of trust enjoyed by established marketplace(s), payment security, lack of technical know-how in transferring domains to buyers, you don't want to go through the rigors of domain escrow services, international payment processors don't operate in your country etc.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would like the ability to send a second offer

I am tired of waiting days for a offer to expire to send again

The seller should be in control

Last edited:
•••
I just rejected a counter offer of $10,000 for a 4L .com via Undeveloped.com, I contacted them (Undeveloped.com) 2 times during 3 days and I don't have any feedback until now. I don't know what happened there.

•••
I agree with this above.

as long of course as we want to make our offer lower than previous one, then we should be able to do it without waiting the 7 days... I belive this can be done on sedo too.... obviously, it can be done on gd auctions.. their system being even better.. and yielding even more sales than sedo... as everything from buyer and seller is binding for 7 days from moment it was made... regardles of subsequent counteroffers etc.. why not consider this for your site too? @Undeveloped

•••

I'm not sure where you send your emails but all support tickets are handled within 24 hours if sent via our official support channel.

•••
I just rejected a counter offer of $10,000 for a 4L .com via Undeveloped.com, I contacted them (Undeveloped.com) 2 times during 3 days and I don't have any feedback until now. I don't know what happened there.

Sinh,

We have no support ticket open for longer than 9 hours at the moment. Harsh also mentioned something about not getting a response. I'm not sure which communication channel you use but if you use the official support system when logged in, it's impossible to not get a response for 3 days.

•••
I would like the ability to send a second offer

I am tired of waiting days for a offer to expire to send again

The seller should be in control

The option to revoke your counteroffer is already built and is currently being tested before it launched in production. So soon you'll be able to do this.

•••
The option to revoke your counteroffer is already built and is currently being tested before it launched in production. So soon you'll be able to do this.
Does buyer get notice that our counter offer is going to expire soon, or when excactly?
Just happened to me that my counter offer expired, but I didn't send new counter because initial offer was too low. Didnt' want to push potential buyer.

Last edited:
•••
Does buyer get noticed that our counter offer is going to expire soon, or when excactly?
Just happened to me that my counter offer expired, but I didn't send new counter because initial offer was too low. Didnt' want to push potential buyer.

Yes, the buyer is informed when the counteroffer expires and we send them then a message advising them to place a new counteroffer to keep the negotiations flowing.

•••
By the way, I read some reports that our support doesn't answer here while we can't see any delays in response time.

Since three weeks ago we've even hired weekend support so we've scaled-up our support not the other way around.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back