Dynadot

Undeveloped.com Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used undeveloped.com to sell domains? They claim to be able to increase a domainers sales by 54%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi All,

We've just launched Undeveloped in Spanish. For our Spanish users, please check it out and if you observe any issues with the localized language notify us.

In the next 3 weeks we'll add also the following languages:

1: German
2: Chinese
3: French
4: Indian

This we way cover most regions and offer a more localized experience to buyers. We also expect less fake leads since people will now be able to understand in their native language that they're buying a domain instead of a product or service.

Kind regards,
Reza

•••
•••
Does one need to park domains at Undeveloped to sell? @Undeveloped

Last edited:
•••
•••
Umm, I assume you meant one of the languages used in India? Which language exactly?

We were thinking of going for modern standard hindi to cover most of the country.

•••
Is the buyer's email address verified before we see their offer and either accept/decline or counter??

•••
Is the buyer's email address verified before we see their offer and either accept/decline or counter??

Hi Agame,

It definitely is.

Kind regards,
Reza

•••
Quick update:

A new localization is live since this morning. Undeveloped is now available in Hindi. While everyone focused past year on China the Indian market has grown. We see more and more buyers from India securing secondary market domains and expect to do better in that market.

Next upcoming languages are:

Chinese
German
&
French

Which likely will launch this or next week.

•••
•••
•••
Yes. Domain name -----> डोमेन नाम
@Undeveloped

•••
Thanks! We'll edit it right away.

•••
Landing pages loading slow again..maybe even slower than they were before.

•••
HI nicedomains,

I just checked and don’t observe that. Also our server monitoring tool doesn’t show any of the servers being above 50% in terms of capacity. Are you still experiencing slow load speed?

Thanks,
Reza

•••
HI nicedomains,

I just checked and don’t observe that. Also our server monitoring tool doesn’t show any of the servers being above 50% in terms of capacity. Are you still experiencing slow load speed?

Thanks,
Reza

Hi Reza, thanks for the quick response. Yes, unfortunately I am experiencing about 7 second load time when accessing my landing pages from several different IPs and devices the last couple days.

•••
For what it is worth - my Undeveloped landing pages are loading pretty quickly on my end.

Are you using forwarding or nameservers? If forwarding it could be on that host's end.

Or possibly a network our routing issue between you and @Undeveloped ?

•••
For what it is worth - my Undeveloped landing pages are loading pretty quickly on my end.

Are you using forwarding or nameservers? If forwarding it could be on that host's end.

Or possibly a network our routing issue between you and @Undeveloped ?

Nameservers and redirect to internal marketplace for sales pages.

•••
Hi Reza, thanks for the quick response. Yes, unfortunately I am experiencing about 7 second load time when accessing my landing pages from several different IPs and devices the last couple days.

Hi,

7 seconds the past couple of days shouldn’t be possible. Would you be so kind to send me your email address via support or private messages here so I can send you over some questions to see if we can find the problem?

Kind regards,
Reza

•••
Undeveloped has been great for me. I have all my domains pointing to the landing pages to make use of the platform as the escrow for my transactions. Previously I would handle all transactions myself and guiding buyers through the transfer process would take up alot of my time - using undeveloped has massively reduced my workload and I'm very happy with the level of support and service I have received. Payments are always prompt and I'm super happy with the platform overall.

Thanks Guys!

•••
Hi Reza @Undeveloped, can we do some customization to landing pages or can you at least provide such options like NameSilo? See the pic below, can we make this change to highlight the domain name clearly? "The domain name" string before the domain name doesn't look good IMO.
Undeveloped.png

•••
Hi Reza @Undeveloped, can we do some customization to landing pages or can you at least provide such options like NameSilo? See the pic below, can we make this change to highlight the domain name clearly? "The domain name" string before the domain name doesn't look good IMO.Show attachment 81765
Are you not saying the same thing? How does the difference affect conversion? You should explain further

•••
I don't know if I would park my domains at Undeveloped. Undeveloped sounds kind of negative. An end user might get a bad vibe and leave.

•••
I don't know if I would park my domains at Undeveloped. Undeveloped sounds kind of negative. An end user might get a bad vibe and leave.
That's a brand bro. Wake up

•••
That's a brand bro. Wake up

What do you mean? All I can say is that the times I've typed in a domain name and arrived at an "Undeveloped" landing page, I've gotten a negative vibe. I doubt I'm alone. Conscious or unconscious impressions affect user behavior.

Last edited:
•••
Why don't you set up your own domain parking site at Abandoned.com.
Undeveloped means a domain not yet developed. If you don't know the meaning of a brand, you can ask

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back