Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

UK Server host: OVH

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

pixelbypixel

Established Member
Impact
38
Has anyone had any experience with them?

I am looking for a dedi server and they provide the cheapest around (even cheaper than all the US ones I found)

I have seen a lot of negative feedback about them in 2008/2009, but a lot of people have been saying they are cleaning their act up as their servers used to be used for people wanting cheap seeding servers, junk mail spamming and hosting adult content.

I understand getting a server with them if this is still the case would have a negative affect on my own server, but how much?

If anyone uses them / has used them, is it really as bad as people make out?

I would love to get one of their sister sites servers at £35pm for a quad core.. But it may be too good to be true.

Would appreciate any insight :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I haven't if your looking for unmanaged the burst has some good deals and is reasonably reliable for your budget host.
 
0
•••
I think you need to visit webhostingtalk.com. Do the search for their name there and I'm certain you will be able to find a lot of reviews there.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back