Dynadot

Layered Tech

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello

Im thinking about purchasing a server from Layered Tech. Anyone have expierence with them before? So far I've only used servermatrix but I want a cheaper server as it will only be used for one site. If you have use Layered Tech before please also tell me how long you've had a server with them as well so I can make my decision.

Thank You :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok i'm ready to order. My server now. I'm just wondering whats better Sata HD or IDE?
I'm thinking SATA is better then IDE but i ain't sure.

•••
I did some research before getting mine. SATA has a faster access time than IDE. Dont get all crazy......it isnt much Also , SATA is hot swappable...
RickyG

•••
So should i go with a SATA HD or an IDE? and what do you mean SATA is not swappable?

•••
"H"OT.......meaning they can swap HD without shutting down the server. A small but nice feature.

I went with the SATA

•••
oh nice thanks alot for your opinion. SATA i go ;)

•••
Welcome to LT. My first month and I have been happy. You will als see a lot of happy NP here also with LT.

RickyG

•••
layered tech is one of the best and fast customer support and abuse support and they'r e making sure that their server is clean of spam and abusers alike. that's the experience I have with them when I reported a scam client on their dedicated server, btw, very courteous too.

•••
Yea they do seem nice. I have ordered my server few weeks ago. Boy its a sweet deal :D
P4 3.0 H.T.
2GB Ram
80GB HDD
100 MBPS Uplink Port
$105/month

•••
We have Athlon 64 server with them and had no problems so far. Decent service and support. Most likely will get one more later if the service is the same.

•••
pls. pm me a layeredtech coupon thanks.

•••
•••
LayeredTech rarely has any "coupons", they only have specials on certain pre-designed packages in form of order links; you can spot them on their OWN forums or on WHT

•••
thanks for the tip going to their forums.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back