news Twitter to start purging inactive accounts on 12/11

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wurdd

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for this. I have inactive accounts on Twitter. created along the same lines as you did.

so....how does one keep their accounts "active" is the $60,000 question.

•••
Got to start making list of accounts that I am after ;)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks for this. I have inactive accounts on Twitter. created along the same lines as you did.

so....how does one keep their accounts "active" is the $60,000 question.

Twitter email says:
Hello,

To continue using Twitter, you’ll need to agree to the current Terms, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Use. This not only lets you make the best decisions about the information that you share with us, it also allows you to keep using your Twitter account, @wtf But first, you need to log in and follow the on-screen prompts before Dec. 11, 2019, otherwise your account will be removed from Twitter.

•••
Twitter email says:

Hello,

To continue using Twitter, you’ll need to agree to the current Terms, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Use. This not only lets you make the best decisions about the information that you share with us, it also allows you to keep using your Twitter account, @wtf But first, you need to log in and follow the on-screen prompts before Dec. 11, 2019, otherwise your account will be removed from Twitter.

That email doesnt say they will start removing inactive accounts.

This email means that Twitter will remove your account if you dont login and confirm your account before Dec 11, 2019!! SMH

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back