domain TwistCrypto.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pking

Impact
Please, seek domain name appraisal for this domain name
TwistCrypto.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This could work for a generic crypto related website or forum.
However, for such a purpose the word Twist could be replaced with many competing edgy, 'cool' or hip words. So the competition would dictate the price.
Also, there's no high-profile crypto-related technology named 'twist' that I'm aware of.
Check out the sales history of similar [RandomWord]Crypto.com websites and find out if it's worth trying to make a sale. I guess that if you get lucky, you might be able to sell it to a random crypto connoisseur at $500-$2k range. I wouldn't count on it, but it might be worth the gamble. Beyond $2k you're just competing with obviously better names and it becomes hopeless.
If I had to put some numbers to it I would say that at $500 you'd have maybe a 10% chance of making a sale within a year. At $2k that would be less than 1%. Just a rough estimate.

Last edited:
•••
This could work for a generic crypto related website or forum.
However, for such a purpose the word Twist could be replaced with many competing edgy, 'cool' or hip words. So the competition would dictate the price.
Also, there's no high-profile crypto-related technology named 'twist' that I'm aware of.
Check out the sales history of similar [RandomWord]Crypto.com websites and find out if it's worth trying to make a sale. I guess that if you get lucky, you might be able to sell it to a random crypto connoisseur at $500-$2k range. I wouldn't count on it, but it might be worth the gamble. Beyond $2k you're just competing with obviously better names and it becomes hopeless.
If I had to put some numbers to it I would say that at $500 you'd have maybe a 10% chance of making a sale within a year. At $2k that would be less than 1%. Just a rough estimate.
Thank you for your Valuable insights on 'TwistCrypto.com.' What do you think about going for $200 or something like that for the domain?

•••
Thank you for your Valuable insights on 'TwistCrypto.com.' What do you think about going for $200 or something like that for the domain?
You could try and sell it to CryptoTwist[dot]xyz or Crypto-Twist[dot]com, or similar websites / companies.

If they're not interested then there's a chance some other domainer might pick it up for a couple hundred $.
At the end of the day some entity has to be interested in the domain, and that entity may or may not exist.

•••
You could try and sell it to CryptoTwist[dot]xyz or Crypto-Twist[dot]com, or similar websites / companies.

If they're not interested then there's a chance some other domainer might pick it up for a couple hundred $.
At the end of the day some entity has to be interested in the domain, and that entity may or may not exist.
Thanks a lot for your helpful insights

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back