IT.COM

domains TVVideoNews.com Goes Live After Being Purchased

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
TVVideoNews.com is a top level exact match domain name in anybody's opinion. It now makes a perfect match for a TV Video News website that I had developed under a different domain name. I'm posting this little story here on Namepros to show new domainers and some of the veterans that good domain names and even some excellent names are available as original domain name purchases to be registered. The name had been registered for 16 years and dropped a while back. Somebody had no doubt been betting they'd sell it in the resale market but didn't have success and finally gave up.

I've been a domainer almost 20 years now and been fairly fortunate with some names. No I haven't sold one for six figures. Unfortunately, I've never been that fortunate. But I thank my lucky stars for finding TVVideoNews.com, where posting news videos from all over the web is growing the site into a very informative place.

In these crazy times with so many people struggling just to pay the bills I thought a lot of people could use some good news! This shows there's hope for everybody in this era of corporate governance and record high unemployment. Domaining has changed dramatically since I got into it. Yes, of course it's harder to find great domain names without purchasing them on the resale market and most of us domainers have done that after some experience. This just shows there's hope for the "little guy." Have a great day!
Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TVVideoNews.com is a top level exact match domain name in anybody's opinion. It now makes a perfect match for a TV Video News website that I had developed under a different domain name. I'm posting this little story here on Namepros to show new domainers and some of the veterans that good domain names and even some excellent names are available as original domain name purchases to be registered. The name had been registered for 16 years and dropped a while back. Somebody had no doubt been betting they'd sell it in the resale market but didn't have success and finally gave up.

I've been a domainer almost 20 years now and been fairly fortunate with some names. No I haven't sold one for six figures. Unfortunately, I've never been that fortunate. But I thank my lucky stars for finding TVVideoNews.com, where posting news videos from all over the web is growing the site into a very informative place.

In these crazy times with so many people struggling just to pay the bills I thought a lot of people could use some good news! This shows there's hope for everybody in this era of corporate governance and record high unemployment. Domaining has changed dramatically since I got into it. Yes, of course it's harder to find great domain names without purchasing them on the resale market and most of us domainers have done that after some experience. This just shows there's hope for the "little guy." Have a great day!
Mike

Hello Mike,

That's a great idea!

Also, I searched the domain keywords on Google, I think, it's a very promising domain.

It's great to know that you have been a domainer since 20 years.

How do you see the industry a decade ago and now?

Thanks!

•••
Thanks for the kind words Robin! Domaining has changed drastically since I started years ago when you could hand register a domain name without much competition. Today people are out to make millions and few do domaining. The corporations came in and like so many other things in business they came in with big money to corner the markets they target. Who can blame them they have the bucks! Those who hold the gold make the rules so they say! But not all the time!... LOL... Sometimes they have to pay up.

•••
•••
Yep Biggie! Time flies. That's the day I bought it. Good to see you're still around here!

•••
Hi Mike

Yeah, still hanging...

but, I think you failed to notice, that the domain, was not registered for 16 years.
wayback for it, only goes back to 2013.

imo...

•••
I'm questioning the info I got from another site online. Too many of them are of dubious nature. It was for sale a while back. I know because I considered purchasing it then but it was way too much. Have a great day!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back