Dynadot

information .TV WARNING your domains are get back by registry | Just receive from Dynadot "it's not a valid domain name"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
"This email is to notify you that we've removed sushi.tv from your Watchlist because it's not a valid domain name due to the following:
Domain name is invalid
"

What's going here?
The domains was in my watching list & i don't know if was register or not but now they have status INVALID by registry
The domain are:
FAX.tv
ASU.tv
Sushi.tv
183.tv

183.png

I CAN confirm that 655.tv was registered because was in expired auction Dynadot & get bids and now see also this domain have status INVALID
655.png

* status active as can be see
And now
655re.png

They CANT be register not even as Premium domains by registry

I have one LLL .tv ( or any .TV ) let's see if they strip from me without any warning & money loose

Don't forget that now who manage .TV is GoDaddy "GoDaddy Registry has been selected as the new registry"

So whats going on? They strip owners from domains have own ?

Also nic.tv is in "Pending transfer" from Verisign to Godaddy ?

nic.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looks like any .TV is take back by register no matter if is premium or not or registered or not & also CANT be registered any .TV

plasma.png

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

THIS IS & WILL BE A VERY VERY VERY BAD THING

Last edited:
•••
WHAT IS GOING HERE?????

DynaDot

noname.png

GoDaddy
noname1.png

OnlyDomains
noname2.png

Last edited:
•••
Your domain is available!
kjhkhhkjhk.tv

$69.99for the first year

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Issue with .tv registrar situation. This error when tried to add to cart at namesilo. Check gwhois.org

Sorry, we were unable to add to your order due to the fact that it is a TLD that requires a look up to determine pricing and we were unable to connect to the registry to get that price.

If there were other domains in your selections then they should be added to your cart.

•••
I think they made some modifications
Aeroporto.tv CAN be reg. on GoDaddy but not on Dynadot
But also as i say above 655.tv WAS REGISTERED & TAKEN BY REGISTRY or AT LEAST THIS SHOW ON DYNADOT
WANT TO SEE IF MY 2 .TV I HAVE WILL BE TAKEN

Last edited:
•••
Right now looks all good at least for 655 .tv
Only a bug?
Only a bug on Dynadot?
🤔

•••
It seems Godaddy shorts unregistered .tv to be set as premium, and still in process. So they are not selling .tv right now. I had a domain in nTLD that expired, and when tried to re-register it again, it became Premium Registry Domain. I also had Chapters.co for almost 5 years, when I wanted to auction it in Godaddy auctions, it refused because it was said as Premium .co and can't be listed in Godaddy auction. Then I sold it at Ebay.

Last edited:
•••
•••
how is it going now? @Dot.us
Still get messages from Dynadot say removed .TV names from my watchlist "is not a valid domain"
So i dont know what is happen
Maybe is just a Dynadot thing 🤷

•••
It appears that there is an issue with the .tv registry at this present time.

I tried to add a .tv domain for auction at Dynadot earlier today and got an error message.
However, i tried again just now and successfully added it.

Additionally, I just looked up a .tv domain on name.com and that gives the message '.tv results are unavailable right now. Please try again later'.

Something is going on, but hopefully it will be resolved shortly.

•••
Just got this from Dynadot.

" .tv is migrating to another registrar currently, we have the information that .TV connection will be down from midnight UTC until at least 12 UTC tomorrow. It should be working sometime tomorrow morning (EST). "

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I also got the invalid domain e-mail from Dynadot.

Saw this posted by Elliot today on Twitter:
GoDaddy relaunched the .TV domain extension and created a marketing campaign to promote the .TV domain name extension.

http://TurnOn.tv campaign in the coming months:
https://domaininvesting.com/turnon-tv-godaddy-relaunches-tv-extension/

When Godaday will say " Why a .US ? " - " Because you are an american patriot "

I am disappointed because they take .US in 2020 but @GoDaddy ...NOTHING
😭

•••
I see that pending delete fot .tv has been removed from expireddomains

Any idea?

•••
I see that pending delete fot .tv has been removed from expireddomains

Any idea?
Registry had not released the drop for a few days. After that expireddomains removed the list.

•••
Registry had not released the drop for a few days. After that expireddomains removed the list.
Ok, thanks

Also I was reading that GD plans to launch a new premium tier program next year

Last edited:
•••
Do you think it will help the .TV tld to get more traction and consequentially sales?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back