Dynadot

information .TV WARNING your domains are get back by registry | Just receive from Dynadot "it's not a valid domain name"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
"This email is to notify you that we've removed sushi.tv from your Watchlist because it's not a valid domain name due to the following:
Domain name is invalid
"

What's going here?
The domains was in my watching list & i don't know if was register or not but now they have status INVALID by registry
The domain are:
FAX.tv
ASU.tv
Sushi.tv
183.tv

183.png

I CAN confirm that 655.tv was registered because was in expired auction Dynadot & get bids and now see also this domain have status INVALID
655.png

* status active as can be see
And now
655re.png

They CANT be register not even as Premium domains by registry

I have one LLL .tv ( or any .TV ) let's see if they strip from me without any warning & money loose

Don't forget that now who manage .TV is GoDaddy "GoDaddy Registry has been selected as the new registry"

So whats going on? They strip owners from domains have own ?

Also nic.tv is in "Pending transfer" from Verisign to Godaddy ?

nic.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When the registry starts taking back previously registered domains, as a money grab, it’s over.

Bye .tv, nice knowing you.

•••
When the registry starts taking back previously registered domains, as a money grab, it’s over.

Bye .tv, nice knowing you.
So this issue is still a thing?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back