Starter trendingmedia.info 100% AUTOMATED WordPress publishing platform

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxo

Established Member
Impact
trendingmedia.info website is for sale. It's a fully automated site that regularly checks latest Google Search Trends and then publishes new posts as the trends arise. It's powered by WordPress and uses a premium content fetching plugin that is capable of fetching RSS fees from anywhere. In addition the auto-publishing plugin can fetch content form many other sources besides RSS, including: Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Craigslist, eZine articles, Clickbank, CareerJet, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, and more.

If you need a fully automated self-publishing WordPress site for any niche news category, I can create it for you. Send me a PM with your needs let me know the niche news topic/keywords that you are targeting and I'll get back to you with a quote. Price range depends on level of customization necessary, but typically begins around $100 for the basic functionality without any theme/design modifications.

All free WordPress themes and plugins. I only use tried and tested free themes & plugins that have active developer support so buyer does not need to worry about getting stuck with duds.

A few recent examples of sites:
superyachting.info
cbdmedia.org

Let me know what you need. Looking forward to helping you out.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back