Dynadot

Content Self-publishing (100% automated) pop culture news website (Google search Trends) - buzzpopnews.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxo

Established Member
Impact
BuzzPop News is a 100% automated news publishing website that checks for new Google search trends as they happen and then publishes the latest news around those topics from Google news, Bing news or other RSS sources. Whenever a new topic is posted on the site it also automatically publishes to Twitter twitter.com/buzzpopnews via API (auto social publish WP plugin).

Site is powered by WordPress using hand picked theme and plugins which all have excellent developer documentation and support. The theme and plugins all auto-update and there is really nothing for the admin to do other than bulk delete outdated posts once in a while to save server space if needed (only takes a minute to do w/ bulk delete plugin). Site has been tweaked for SEO using Rank Math WordPress plugin and all of the basic heavy lifting has been done as far as tweaking settings for optimal performance.

Site is currently indexed by Google search, Bing search, Yahoo search and Duck Duck Go search engines. The site is relatively new and traffic is not much but I have done zero to market the site online so it's all organic search traffic or twitter direct traffic for now. Very user friendly theme interface along with free Ad Inserter plugin makes is super easy to run custom ads on any parts of pages or posts automatically without having to update each page or post.

Make offers via Private Message please

Registrar: Epik
Expiry: 09/16/22
Payment: (Escrow) Paypal, Crypto or Bank Wire.
I will provide links to my seller profiles so you can verify reputation

Now taking BEST offers...

Offers started at $500
The highest offers will be considered.
BIN: $1,750
Domain: buzzpopnews.com
Revenue: n/a starter site
Traffic: n/a starter site

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back