Domain Empire

Travel agency affiliates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, is there any travel agency affiliates or anything like that? Im baisicly looking for people who can make a good combineded (hotel + plane etc) trips to my customers and I wanna make some money out of it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, etc. all have affiliate programs.

FYI, travel is a VERY competitive niche.

Good luck to you!

•••
It is very dependent on the content of the site, placing ads and ads running on their network.earnings not instant and come in the wake of months of hard work and make payments at first. perhaps a few months is too optimistic, but I know several people who have reached at this stage from scratch in less than 6 months.

•••
Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, etc. all have affiliate programs.

FYI, travel is a VERY competitive niche.

Good luck to you!

I did not know they did that. How does it work and do they work good?

•••
How do affiliate programs work? Basically, you apply to join the merchant's program. Once approved, you get access to special links to put on your site. (Some programs allow you to go directly to the merchant without having a website, but that varies from program to program - always read the program terms!) If someone clicks through on your link and takes some predetermined action (buys something, makes a reservation, fills out a lead form, etc.) you get commission for it. Travel programs usually give you access to a form where visitors can search hotel availability, flights, car rentals, etc.

As for how well it works, it depends. There are honest merchants and dishonest merchants, good programs and bad ones, but it also depends on how YOU promote them. It isn't that difficult, but you get out of it what you put into it. Tossing up a site with a bunch of affiliate banners and nothing else (or some minimal, lame content) is a recipe for failure.

•••
After doing some more research, I found that Travelocity has one of the better programs. If you go to the bottom of there page and find the affiliate link it brings you to a page where you can click between two options. One is Travelocity links where you post their banners. The other is calle World Choice Travel, or World Travel Partners. This seems to be a good deal...if you can get more then 40 sales a month. They have a prebuilt site that you may use or build your own. They give you all the codes for using their search boxes to find flight, hotels, cars, tickets, and cruises.

•••
Hello, is there any travel agency affiliates or anything like that? Im baisicly looking for people who can make a good combineded (hotel + plane etc) trips to my customers and I wanna make some money out of it.

For easy approval just get into Commission Junction or Link Share. From there you can reach any merchant in that niche. Get your links and give make a purchase under your wife's name (same merchants don't let you using your own links - you don't want to lose your commission). You will have to reach certain amount to get paid and it takes months.

If you have a nice volume of these coming in you'll make some money, don't expect too much. Some $5-15 per flight ticket etc.

•••
At CJ.com you can find many travel companies including Travelocity. Better try getting a cj.com account and start from there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back