IT.COM

Did you make money using affiliates?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheWatcher

Founder, MAJ.comTop Member
Impact
I've noticed that some members used domainsponsors, overture, etc. as their affiliates.

Questions?
Did you make money? and how much you earn? how many domain names?

Post your earning using affiliates. I would like to know if this kind of business still useful in domain name ventures.

Here's the simple format so everyone can relate:

Domain names: number here
Earning: $$$$ monthly, quarterly or yearly.

Thanks in advance,
TW

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It makes back its money. It costs 8$to reg a name... so it has to make 3 cents per day to be profitable. If you use a grabbing service, its closer to 30 cents a day to cover the snap (70$). But I have a domain or two that can do it. I am going after more, I am new to using it. I am using DomainSponsor currently if your wondering.

•••
One thing that I am not impressed about with DomainSponsors is the fact they do not recognize traffic from outside the US

Apparently they are stuck in the mid 90's when the US thought they were the only country that used the net. :)

•••
Originally posted by CenterPoint
One thing that I am not impressed about with DomainSponsors is the fact they do not recognize traffic from outside the US

Apparently they are stuck in the mid 90's when the US thought they were the only country that used the net. :)

No sh*t, Paul ... I did not know that! Don't seem right. D-:
Thanks for sharing.

•••
I still see it more profitable if you develop a website, establish community, get advertisement or sponsors. Of course, this will take time to establish.

Anyone else here, would like to contribute.

Cheers,
tw

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back