Domain Empire

Transfer .com for 6.7 Euros (~ 7.10 USD)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

winterborn

Established Member
Impact
Today I searched for accredited registrars and come up to aruba.it , an Italian registrar.

They offer .com Transfer for 6.70 Euros (including VAT) (~7.10 USD)
I've talked with support, they don't charge for transfer outs nor any rule to keep domain for more years etc.

Transfer out policy and steps explained here :https://kb-en.aruba.it/kb/a2031/how-to-transfer-a-domain-name-from-aruba_it-to-another-provider.aspx

They are ICANN accredited registrar (Aruba SpA - https://www.icann.org/registrar-reports/accredited-list.html) however it seems they use OpenSRS-Tucows resellership program.

Note: I don't have any affiliation with them

I'm going to test my first transfer today, I will share my experience later here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Today I tried to signup for tax exemption, as I'm resident of a country outside European Union. This is possible for everyone outside of EU. There will be 22% VAT exemption. .com transfer will come to 5.5 Euros (~5.9 USD) I'm waiting for their approval.

For Tax exemption I filled a form and sent them together with ID scan copy.

This price is valid upto July 31,2017 according to a notice on shopping cart.

I will update more when I get further.

•••
After 1 day, my account validated for VAT exemption.
After that, I ticket order No so they exempted my order of 4 .com domain transfer.
They use an Italian bank merchant for credit card payments, payment possible through PayPal, CreditCard (Visa, Mastercard and Masterpass account).

For hosting option, I selected "DNS Management without Mail" service, however it does't restrict me on using their DNS Management service.

I finalized 4 .com transfers.

Everything is OK.

Their panels are user-friendly and domains are registered under Tucows resellership.
Getting domains unlocked and receiving transfer codes is hassle free.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back