IT.COM

WARNING - 1DNI Registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Two weeks ago I received the email below regarding # 1 Domain Names International (1DNI). I immediately initiated a transfer of my domain to another registrar. Now I can't get the authorization code - no response to email or support tickets, voice mail box is full.

Any advice???

For your immediate attention: # 1 Domain Names International, Inc., operating as www.1dni.com and www.worryfree.net has an important announcement regarding your domain name registration.

You must take action immediately!

Effective June 30th, 2008 1DNI will terminate itβ€šs relationship with ICANN as an accredited domain name registrar.

1DNI will continue to operate as a domain reseller with OPENSRS.

1DNI has been an authorized reseller for 8 years with OPENSRS.

Step 1. You must decide if you want to transfer your domain registration to our OPENSRS account.
If so, please skip Step 1a and proceed to Step 2 for remaining instructions.

Step 1a. If you would prefer to transfer your registration to another registrar please see below for a link to the list of accredited registrars:
http://www.icann.org/registrars/accredited-list.html

Step 2. Once you begin the transfer process you will be required to renew for a minimum of one year. This renewal period will add to your
current registration period. You will not lose anything with this process.

One year renewal = $19.95
Two year renewal = $33.95 Save 15%
Three year renewal = $44.95 Save 25%
Five year renewal = $65.95 Best Value!

Step 3. Please visit http://www.1dni.com/movedomain.htm to begin the transfer process.

Step 4. Check to see that you receive an email regarding each of your domain names registered with us.
You will be required to respond to the emails sent to you by the gaining registrar.
Reminder: it is the registrant (your) responsibility to maintain a valid working email address on file with the registrar.

Please note that if you fail to select a registrar one may be selected for you OR you could lose your domain name.

The staff of 1dni.com hopes you will continue to allow us to serve your registration and hosting needs.

Respectfully,

1dni.com Staff
Ted Lawhorn, transfer manager

For assistance: [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Oooohhh, no I couldn't find the link to the auth code request form. It worked! Thanks a bunch!

PS - the #877 voice mail box has been full for several days.

Thanks again, reps added.

•••
MarkP said:
Oooohhh, no I couldn't find the link to the auth code request form. It worked! Thanks a bunch!

PS - the #877 voice mail box has been full for several days.

Thanks again, reps added.

no problem, they did'nt make it very clear so I just bumbled my way through it ;)

•••
I wish i saw this sooner. i can't get the transfer auth code because the form you posted doesn't work (at least not currently). anyone have any ideas how to get away from 1dni.com ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back