Dynadot

TrafficSpecials.com SUCKS!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So, I don't know if any of you are TrafficSpecials resellers. Anyways, they got kicked off of Paypal because they were selling adult traffic - OR SO THEY CLAIM.... I mean, I don't see any other traffic places who sell adult traffic getting kicked off. My guess is they broke a ton of rules one way or the other. At any rate, I had just recently purchased the $50 reseller account and since I could no longer use paypal (before even getting a chance to buy a campaign), I requested a refund. I thought that was reasonable. I had signed up with the understanding that I could use Paypal. They violated that understanding. I don't want to use a money order, for God's sake.
So, here's the email they sent back in return to my refund request. These guys are REAL professional, aren't they?

Hello,

That you for your "understanding" of our situation however;

1. The $49, not $50, is for a reseller membership, not a Paypal payment
option.
2. The reseller membership is non-refundable (plus Paypal is closed).
3. We are working to provide a better alternative to Paypal, Stormpay is
temporary until we come up with a solution. For now, you can use WorldPay
and Egold (and Stormpay if you prefer email payment gateways like Paypal).

Out of the 800+ resellers we have, you have been the only one to respond in
this manner. Thanks for your support <sarcasm>.

If I can be of assistance whatsoever, please let me know!

Cheers, Fern

We are here for YOU!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heh heh...

Yeah, not the best choice of words on their point.

You have a copy of the agreement from when you signed up? If so, I'd bet we can get you your money back.

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back