Dynadot

Trade mark

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainspider28

Established Member
Impact
hello mates, i want to hand reg domains with these words lux, pet on them
will have any trade mark issues with this words?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
depends I guess if u go with LUXsoap.com then chances are u gonna have some issues...but if u going with Luxapartments.com for example you should be fine...

as far as pet is concerned, I'm not sure if there are any brands out there that are just PET but again if you use it in content you should be fine.. like Petnames.com or Pettoys.com or Happypets.com....

Hope that helps...

•••
I think you can register domain with "lux" in them.

•••
what about ****pet.com as brandable domain or in pet niche?

•••
Pet is a generic word, as long as you are not combining it with another word that makes a word that is already branded and trademarked, you should be fine

•••
depends I guess if u go with LUXsoap.com then chances are u gonna have some issues...but if u going with Luxapartments.com for example you should be fine...

as far as pet is concerned, I'm not sure if there are any brands out there that are just PET but again if you use it in content you should be fine.. like Petnames.com or Pettoys.com or Happypets.com....

Hope that helps...

the whois or icann should list trademarks on domain names or when a trademark is granted etc the person or business having been granted a trademark should be required to attach a trademark logo to each domain name that would infringe their trademark and this should be a condition of a trademark being granted as this would save the trademark owner and domain name investor hours of wasted time and costs and wouldn't take that long to do

•••
I think you will be fine. Look at Petco and Petsmart ..they both conduct business in the same industry and they both use the word pet in thier brand. Now if you use Pettco or another subtle difference for your brand in the same industry you gonna have some problems bro.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back