Domain Empire

Established Tourism and travel websites for sale... 70-80 in total

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stwebprojects

Impact
I am selling a number of websites I've had for several years. They were set up to provide side income through Google Adsense, affiliate links, direct advertising etc. I don't have the time to invest in these and I'm reluctantly letting them go. They are mostly UK tourism and travel websites. It won't let me post the links in the message body.....??? If you want URLs let me know (mods please keep me right here).

US$625 each:
Urquhart Castle

US$250 each:
Arrochar
Dunoon

US$150 each:
Erskine Bridge
North Uist
Tighnabruaich
Ben Lomond
Crianlarich

US$125 each:
Tyndrum

US$90 each:
Tiree
Stirling Castle

US$60 each:
Arthur's Seat
Wemyss Bay
Rannoch
Lochinver
Scafell Pike
Trans-Siberian Railway
Kyle of Lochalsh
Port Glasgow

US$35 each:
Portpatrick
Torridon
Isle of Mull
Girvan
Mull of Kintyre
Lairg
Brodick
Balloch
Bannockburn

US$25 each:
Polmont
South Uist
Llandrindod Wells
Sanquhar
New Lanark

There is also a Twitter account for some of these. The Twitter account tweets out automated news and events related to the town without you having to do it manually. This brings in targeted traffic.

The Twitter account costs a small amount extra:
- Under 1,000 followers: US$10
- 1,000-2,500 followers: US$25
- 2,501+ followers: US$50

I also have the following train station websites for sale: UK train stations don't have official websites so many people visit these sites instead, another potential source of income. These have a nifty live departure board feature for each station.

US$550 each:
Glasgow Queen Street

US$250 each:
Edinburgh Waverley

US$180 each:
Birmingham International (domain could also be turned into an airport related site, good potential here)

US$60 each:
London Kings Cross
York

US$35 each:
London Liverpool Street
London Paddington
London St Pancras
London Victoria
Manchester Piccadilly
Birmingham New Street
Bristol Temple Meads
Exeter St Davids
Liverpool Central
Liverpool Lime Street

US$25 each:
Bristol Parkway
Falkirk High
Glasgow Central
Newark North Gate
Southampton Central
Wakefield Westgate

Pricing is based on income made, amount of work that has gone into site, earning/development potential etc. Any questions let me know, I am open to giving a discount for bulk purchase. To be honest these are already priced less than I would like as I'm looking for a quick sale.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd like to know the income for your best performing website with proof of income and traffic. COuld you please PM me?

•••
•••
Please update your original post with extensions in the thread and the title within 24 hours.

Thank you.

•••
Send me PM for first one, how many visitors you get, earnings etc

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back