Dynadot

sales Top 2 Names on This Week's Chart Total 400K + Price Paid for Pharmacy.com in 2008 Revealed

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Along with the week's top sales, we uncovered the previously unreported multi-million dollar price that Pharmacy.com sold for 11 years ago (five years later it was sold again to Walgreens at a still unknown price). This week's sales were nothing to sneeze at either with the top three totaling nearly half a million dollars. The #1 name on our latest all extension Top 20 Sales Chart was one of the year’s 15 biggest sales to date. We also saw one 2019’s ten biggest non .com gTLD sales (a new gTLD). Three ccTLDs also earned places on the Big Big Board while the always powerful .coms rolled up everything else (15 of 20 entries overall). You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2019/20190828.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Aptum is great one, it means "athletic" in Latin.

Pharmeasy is an online drug delivery startup in India, who is in talk with SoftBank for $100m funding.

Thanks for sharing Ron.

Last edited:
•••
Ron Jacksons weekly sales update has been a domaining mainstay for longer than I can remember. I love the way he side-tracks 'Stat-Reapers'

No, I don't like your late "give a week" absences - Why not have a little trusted team ( of one or two) and maybe profit for all the trust and work done - under your guise

Last edited:
•••
Wow the reveal of the reveal of the $2.3 million price tag for pharmacy.com in a 2008 sale is fascinating on several grounds, including how it took so long before it was sniffed out of the financial document and also as you say how such a fine name did not get used by the buyer.

Amid all the other news, some may miss the $25k sale of UI in the .dev extension, which so far has only had a handful of aftermarket sales in its first year (there is another .dev sale in this report as well).

It has been a slow year for publicly announced .ca sales, and nice to see activate.ca lead the country code list for the week, and that it is already in use by a gaming experience company.

Thanks for the fantastic weekly reports @Ron Jackson ! Look forward to every Wednesday!

Bob

•••
Thursday morning for us in the UK. I haven't missed clicking on-RON before the BBC news

Last edited:
•••
Great info as usual. Thanks for sharing.

•••
Pharmeasy is an online drug delivery startup in India, who is in talk with SoftBank for $100m funding.

This is an obvious upgrade if they are eying VC funding.

•••
I used to have typo deleted it years ago pharmarcy

•••
Back