Dynadot

information Tom Clancy's "The Division" goes with .zone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
I was chatting with a friend about The Division for Xbox1 and wanted to look up some weapon stats. After Googling, I found Division.Zone. Looks like the developers liked the gTLD. I'm not a big fan of them, but hell, if people start using them some of you might be on to something that looks a lot like gold.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It's actually very easy to know those that will do well. I mean we have had countless keyword+zone.com sell for good money... it therefore make sense for .zone to do well. Likewise .tech and the rest.

•••
Shane you think that if this gtld was owned by domainer , they would buy it ? Or go with another extension for reg fee ?

•••
Shane you think that if this gtld was owned by domainer , they would buy it ? Or go with another extension for reg fee ?

Valid point. I doubt this domain was owned by a domainer and I really don't know if they would have acquired it. It's just my first time spotting one of these in the wild.

•••
Cool site, it's just the beginning... ;)

Last edited:
•••
You're going to find many, many extensions that are a perfect fit for a brand or product. Thing is, where before we were only looking at the 'before' the dot, now we can brand with the 'after' the dot as well. Which in my eyes, is much more logical given the opportunity.

•••
theDivision .zone is regd' only recently but is getting a suspicious warning by my browser

•••
From the website....

The Division Zone
(https://division.zone) is an unofficial, non-commercial fansite for the game Tom Clancy’s The Division.

The official site can be found here thedivisiongame.com.

•••
Isn't this a co-incidence that .zone thread comes hours before @Zandibot is auctioning his .zone domain.

There always seems to be a brand new thread before he auctions any of his domains just to pump up the price.

Just because of this Pump thread, there are newbies out there who wasted their money buying hand registered .zone domains.

For Shame.

•••
*a week from now*

"NNN.zone; is it next?"

•••
*a week from now*

"NNN.zone; is it next?"

Lol Exactly.. .Zone buyout is next. Pick the repeating patterns before they're all boughout. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back