Dominion.Domains

.today

Discussion in 'gTLD Discussion' started by Bulloney, Dec 13, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. 4better

4better Established Domainer VIP

To each his own.. :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Cruncher

Cruncher Established Member

jobvacancies.today ?

3. Bulloney

Bulloney Upgraded Member Blue Account

I just want to thank you for bringing jobvacancies.today to my attention. I have a a half dozen or so domains related to jobs and employment, and I just picked up HelpWanted.today. These kind of domains aren't meant to be business names, but rather catchy advertising names to attract employee's. Who wouldn't click on Jobs.today, or key the URL into the address bar if they're looking for work?

4. Bulloney

Jens...it's been about 45 days since we last chatted, but a lot has happened in the last six weeks. I've been burning the candle at both ends, but somehow I've added another 350-400 domains to my portfolio. While 75 to 80% of them have been .today domains, I've added about 100 other extensions and the occasional .com (maybe 20). I've met someone who is helping and pushing me to develop my site DomainImagination.com with Efty, but because I've been tied up with a home based specialty tax business I've owned since 1987, I haven't had the time I'd like to dedicate to my domain marketing plan.

What I'd like to share with you has to do with the industry diversification of my portfolio. By that I mean,
    domains germane to the real estate industry, the finance and insurance industry, the consumer retail industry, the healthcare industry, and a little of the Sports and Entertainment industries. My intentions are to take my domains directly to end users and decision makers of each of these industries. Probably the one industry I'm most familiar with is the healthcare industry having been in the medical billing business for almost 25 years, and having friends, peers and family who have needed to access healthcare most of their lives. Thus, to give you an example I've reg'd the following names in the last 48 hours;

HeartSmart.today
    HeartFit.today
    HeartFitness.today
    HeartTherapy.today
    ChiropracticRX.com
    ChiropracticFix.today
    Adjustments.today
    KneeFix.today
    BackFix.today
    HipFix.today
    KneeTreatment.today
    KneeTherapy.today
    KneeFitness.today
    HipFit.today
    HipTreatment.today
    HipTherapy.today
    BackFit.today
    BackFitness.today
    BackTherapy.today
    BackAdjustments.today
    MedicalCures.today
    HealthCures.today

Jens, between the heart, the hip, the knee and the back, there are no less than 250,000 docs practicing, and they're generating hundreds of Billions of dollars annually. It's part of my plan to partner with medical reps who have access to these docs and their clinics etc. to introduce my healthcare domains.today.
    btw, I also own DomainDeals.today that I may use in conjunction with DomainRevolution.com Thanks Jens, and I hope you have a fantastic 2018!

Bulloney

5. brandnow

brandnow Active Member VIP

not sure about the two word combos there.. I'd stick with one word combos that make sense for nGTLDs

6. Bulloney

Unfortunately there are but a few one word domains that fit the industries that I'm targeting. Take healthcare for example; a friend use to own Healthcare.com. However even healthcare.today is gone:xf.frown: So understanding the healthcare industry as I do, I thought I'd purchase domains that will lead a horse to water. Sometimes there are things you just can't say with one word, but two words will draw traffic. For example, and I'll use the .com version of this. If you're in the over the counter med business, and you want to sell cold medicine....the domain cold.com just doesn't get it. However, coldcure.com or even coldcure.today can draw just as much traffic as cold.com. The same thing holds true for a domain I just registered, HelpWanted.today. What I'm saying is, it all depends on your mission and your purpose.

7. Premiums

Premiums Top Broker

8. Bulloney

9. Bulloney

How about some of these one word .today's that I just purchased for 1.99

calculation.today
    revelation.today
    exultation.today
    jubilation.today

I got to thinking.today, if you were a math teacher wouldn't you luv to tell your friends to email me; [email protected] or if you're the life of a party [email protected].

Granted, they might not pay a lot for these kinds of domains, but they may be worth a hundred to maybe $200 to some. How does [email protected] sound?

10. Bulloney

Just to let you know, I have an offer to buy one of my .today "crap" domains for $5,000:xf.grin:

11. domaineed

domaineed Established Member

Congrats! Would you like to share the name?

12. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols My name is Joe and I am Canadian! VIP

This is awesome! Would this be a first sale? Do we get details?

13. Bulloney

I'd be glad to if it weren't for three things.

1. the deal actually goes through (chances are good since we've done business before)
    2. the end user approves
    3. NamePros doesn't consider it "self promotion" which is against their TOS

14. Bulloney

Joe...I've sold one to a friend who just paid me what I paid for it. As for sharing details of the 5K sale, I'm not sure I'll be able to here, but I'll pm you when it comes to fruition.

15. domaineed

domaineed Established Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!