IT.COM

discuss .TN - Dot TN Showcase, Discussion & Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dot .TN domains are now available.

.TN is the country code for Tunisian Republic, or Tunisia. It is also a great domain extension for domainers in Tennessee. Which, I believe i'm the only one! lol

I have made this extension part of my search for many years. Now, after a accidental visit to my site and a ad from adsense, I found these are now available for the general public to register.

Granted it isn't the perfect extension for hacks. But, I will have the joy of people typing in my town name .tn and landing on my Facebook page.

You can register them here: http://www.Visit.TN

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So, we do not need a trustee service to register a .tn domain?

Last edited:
•••
As far as I know, we don't. And I am in constant contact with the owner of the site. He is marketing them as Tennessee domains. So...

•••
The few registrars I've checked mention that a person needs to be a Tunisian citizen to own those domains (or use a trustee service).

Are you sure the individual you are talking about don't register the domains on their name acting as a proxy?

•••
They have a presence that is listed as the administrator on the name.

•••
Just like my .ai domain and my .md domains. They provide one.

•••
Which, I believe i'm the only one! lol
wrong! lol

might get my first name in .tn or invest in a good hack if any are available.

•••
With a local presence, no need to be a citizen to own a .tn domain, as example bos.tn or hil.tn.

.tn can also meaningful as tiny, according to statistics, there are only 30,000 registered domains .tn, so I suppose there's still 2, 3 char and generic domain name available.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back