Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tk question

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Shuckinm

New Member
Impact
2
Is .tk registration, even if I wanted to pay for one, still available?
I used to have one that I wish to reregister again and I can't seem to understand if its fully not available or it partially is through certain registrars, since some of them say its available to buy and the other 75% tell me the .tk registration is "under maintenance" or not supported.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back