Dynadot

.tk domain; is it possible to park them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Yes, is it possible to park a free .tk domain?

If not, can you give me some advice to use a great amount of traffic from my .tk domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its not, you must have "paid" privledges to access the DNS settings.

•••
That's just because i can't set different nameservers by myself?
Or does it can't generate a revenue being a "borrowed" domain? (i don't know nothing about how this .tk stuff works)

Thank you.

•••
the free .tk domains dont allow you to have dns. they only allow url forwarding. so no you can not park them. however if you had a paid .tk then it would be possible.

•••
Idea

You just need one domain of yours that you can modify the DNS for. Park that one domain, and forward the free .tk domain to the paid one.

•••
That's perfect.

So if my tk domain traffic is of - let's say - football lovers, i can just redirect all hits from my .tk page to a .com domain parked with football ads, right?

•••
fatjack said:
That's perfect.

So if my tk domain traffic is of - let's say - football lovers, i can just redirect all hits from my .tk page to a .com domain parked with football ads, right?

Many parking sites does not allow that, so it would be a good idea to read the TOS of the program you plan to use first...

•••
yep

fatjack said:
That's perfect.

Well, technically yes, but like the other poster said, read the TOS first, good luck.

•••
Just Buy DNS at .tk its $10 if im correct, and if its worth parking then you will make that money back quickly

•••
•••
•••
Hmm.. it seems that i can't!

"Dear Jacopo,
I'm afraid you cannot do this as it manipulates the traffic figures for the domain. This can be especially problematic if the domain is listed for sale with us, in which case the traffic statistics provide the domain's traffic figures."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back