news Tired of dealing with Trolls, Swetha says goodbye to Namepros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Swetha has said goodbye to Namepros requesting that her account be closed. You can read her interaction with Namepros management believing Namepros is now a “Trollers Place”
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sad to see her leave. If you are successful, the whole internet is a "Trollers Place" against you.

•••
Oh no, oh no. Oh no no no no no....

giphy.gif

•••
•••
•••
should we cry?

If you cried when you discovered that Santa Claus is not real, then yes, you might shed a few tears here as well.

•••
Is everyone happy now? :xf.rolleyes:

Some of you members have disappointed me these past couple of years, sometimes it only takes a couple unfortunately for this kind of drastic move.

Hey, show of hands of those whom will never real their true selves but are always quick to attempt subterfuge on those that do run against the wind and break through the barrier? C'mon now don't be shy superstars

Last edited:
•••
Swetha has said goodbye to Namepros requesting that her account be closed. You can read her interaction with Namepros management believing Namepros is now a “Trollers Place”
Continue Reading

When some member must post ...proof ...about breakups ... wtf.
What's next? ... @equity78 too have been liable of sharing news that we later learned to be fake?

Regards

•••
When some member must post ...proof ...about breakups ... wtf.
What's next? ... @equity78 too have been liable of sharing news that we later learned to be fake?

Regards
What do you mean?

•••
What do you mean?
Sry, my sarcasm related to the fake sale debates here and there... and also mods allowing it...for too long

Regards

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Probably the category 'heated debate'?

Agree, Insiders Lounge or hidden thread (noindex, nofollow).
For example. R.M is not the only person in this world called R.M + Dutch + Tech guy... so the another R.M get the shitload also, explaining -- no no it's not about me. Same goes for Swetha. And all started by "name goes here", who jumped in and created a huge conspiracy w/o any proof. In front of my nose is a big data showing something like this ... November 2021, VCs invest $1.4 billion in xyz projects. So, my team start to dig deeper ....

Regards

•••
Hate to see such a successful domainer depart. Many wishes for better success in the future, Swetha, @DNGear! 😥

•••
Swetha that earned millions selling xyzs and her followers that never sold one. Oh no, some sold a few xyzs for xxx and became XYZ influencers as well. Never understood why she was so important.

Last edited:
•••
Swetha that earned millions selling xyzs and her followers that never sold one. Oh no, some sold a few xyzs for xxx and became XYZ influencers as well. Never understood why she was so important.
She participates in the xyz registrar bubble.
You must be blind if you dont see it.
Check namebio xyz sales and analyze.
No one likes bubble makers.

•••
I mean seriously when was the last time you visited an xyz website? Never.

Last edited:
•••
It's pretty easy to count the trolls as they come:

@VadimK
@maya-zir
@phaethon

You'd think threads like this would warrant support (which in Fairness it has received) but it (along with the X thread) appears to also attract those obsessed with hating on Swetha.

Last edited:
•••
Heere we go.. all gibberish no substance as if you not visiting a site qualifies your stance. And this "bubble" aka "I no capiche"

Anything else?

Three champs for the tally thus far

•••
It's pretty easy to count the trolls as they come:

@VadimK
@maya-zir
@phaethon

You'd think threads like this would warrant support (which in Fairness it has received) but it (along with the X thread) appears to also attract those obsessed with hating on Swetha.

Another one from the xyz cult has arrived.

How can I hate something that is not even real? Although whether or not Swetha is a real person is not even the question. Either way, she (or not she!)) is heavily associated with the xyz registry - that's very clear for anyone who is using critical thinking from time to time. There are not single domainer: good, bad, professional, master, guru, ''The King'' or whoever else would enter one registry that is not .com, spending millions in renewals during many years, making few millions when bubble is inflated and keep continuing spending many hundreds of thousands when the bubble is burst, if not the registry itself. Period.

But you guys go ahead, keep crying over ''Swetha's'' departure.

•••
I'm sorry to see any member leave NP. But lets be honest guys, this was hardly an active member here unless it was discussing her own sales or promoting .XYZ. Many questions have been asked and left unanswered about these sales. What was the motive for publicly announcing all these high value sales then refusing to answer some of the simplest yet justified questions about XYZ sales both in general and specific to her own listed sales.

Any other member claiming such high value sales from an extension that clearly doesn't hold-up outside her own personal sphere would be subject to the same scrutiny. I can't imagine what there is to be missed with Swetha leaving. Take away from the XYZ stats all Swetha sales and the undoubted highly influenced new registrations based purely on those sales and you'll probably find an average performing Ntld.

I think anybody with nothing to hide would stand their ground. I think More likely we were all getting close to this list of purchases being in the main nothing more than a 'Round Robin' of payments between controlled accounts.

Sure those that bought into the hype are going to hold XYZ as the best thing ever, too much to loose to. Of course, you've bought into the hype who wants to even doubt or question the real motives. I probably wouldn't either.

Last edited:
•••
I think anybody with nothing to hide would stand their ground. I think More likely we were all getting close to this list of purchases being in the main nothing more than a 'Round Robin' of payments between controlled accounts.
Lots of slow people on this forum.

Most of what's being posted in this thread has been gone over to death in the other threads already.

Take the short piece I quoted.

Stand their ground. They literally put the sales out there so people can go thru them. Literally let Nabebio and I think DNJournal log into their Afternic accounts. You just made another insinuation, oh she left because we're getting close to the truth. Of course you guys have nothing concrete, just accusations.

You can simply go to Namebio and see a lot of her sales were to Crypto/NFT or others are getting sales as well. Of course not as many as her because they don't have the volume she has, or the keywords.

The truth is we have a lot of moist domainers that in their lifetime have probably not sold what she does in 1 sale, and they're hurt and wondering, what does she have that I don't have type stuff going thru their heads.

Last edited:
•••
I'm sorry to see any member leave NP. But lets be honest guys, this was hardly an active member here unless it was discussing her own sales or promoting .XYZ.

With all due respect @BaileyUK, she=Swetha= @DNGear, has more than double the amount of namePros posts as you do. 4,522 > 1,863

Before she got big into .xyz, I used to discuss brandable .com's with her ...

Last edited:
•••
Another one from the xyz cult has arrived.

How can I hate something that is not even real? Although whether or not Swetha is a real person is not even the question. Either way, she (or not she!)) is heavily associated with the xyz registry - that's very clear for anyone who is using critical thinking from time to time. There are not single domainer: good, bad, professional, master, guru, ''The King'' or whoever else would enter one registry that is not .com, spending millions in renewals during many years, making few millions when bubble is inflated and keep continuing spending many hundreds of thousands when the bubble is burst, if not the registry itself. Period.

But you guys go ahead, keep crying over ''Swetha's'' departure.

You're telling us that the TC/HD brothers sharing a puffy bed with ... Verisign? ...or there's something shady going on ... having million of dot com domains and Verisign offered to them a Huge Discount ? No offense - expand the knowledge about the domain names "investment" world.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
There's only so much a person can take Bailey, stand your ground or whatever. They stand proud, and unaccountable, the anons. Sometimes it's best to move on because persistence has no foundation in malarkey.

It's really hard for some to see good things in that which is outside the realm of personal vision.

This was hype six years ago. Then five years ago. Then four, three, two, yesterday.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back