IT.COM

Tips to look legit?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I have some questions about the best way to go about selling a domain.

I am going to post up my domain for sale in one of the topics soon, but I want to look legit and also not get scammed.

So I ask the following:
Is their a certain way I should present myself? I want to make sure everyone here knows I'm not a fly by night scammer, etc.
How does selling a domain normally work? I planned on doing the transaction over PayPal. I should get the money before I transfer the domain, right?

Thanks for any and all help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Epic,

A few words of wisdom for you. You should contribute to the community a bit before posting a domain name for sale. Keep in mind there is a wealth of information located in these forums just waiting for you. The answer to your question posted above is buried within those threads. Don't be in a rush to sell your domains...

•••
Epic,

A few words of wisdom for you. You should contribute to the community a bit before posting a domain name for sale. Keep in mind there is a wealth of information located in these forums just waiting for you. The answer to your question posted above is buried within those threads. Don't be in a rush to sell your domains...

Thanks, I'll take it slow, I do have another 6 months or so left on the domain anyway.
And I'll use the search vigorously, as I should have done before asking.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back