IT.COM

Time to invest .xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
After google decision is it worth investing in xyz extension? Will it's value increase?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
desktops
displays
foreclosing
vidication
and more..

99% registered
NNNN.xyz free for register :

4842.xyz

•••
ccc.xyz closed for $1210 today as a result of the Big G using abc.xyz.

Though the domain is a nice one but I belive the domain must be purchased by a domainer.

•••
We own one good one BigTable.xyz (Google "Big Table")

•••
I got DigitalReach.xyz , my newly registered company(Digital Marketing Consultancy/Agency), was looking for a good domain for it lately, So i Got DigitalReach.xyz :)... looks good?...any better extensions? (.com/.co is not available and will be expensive), and i Got DigitalReach.agency as well

•••
I got DigitalReach.xyz , my newly registered company(Digital Marketing Consultancy/Agency), was looking for a good domain for it lately, So i Got DigitalReach.xyz :)... looks good?...any better extensions? (.com/.co is not available and will be expensive), and i Got DigitalReach.agency as well
I have a suggestion that might help you. Although expensive $35 per year via GoDaddy ( well worth it for your business) I just checked for you and DigitalReach.io is available -this is a GREAT tech extension and being used by many startups now-Good Luck.

Last edited:
•••
No kidding. New .xyz registrations are just $1, thru September 18. Get Yours →
You can get it as cheap as that.

Cheers.

•••
I have a suggestion that might help you. Although expensive $35 per year via GoDaddy I just checked for you and DigitalReach.io is available -this is a GREAT tech extension and being used by many startups now-Good Luck.

Good advice the dot io is even going more wild than .xyz.

You can even get it at namecheap for $32.88 digitalreach.io NEW! Add to favorites $32.88/year
Mind you the link is not affiliate link you can aswell go to the site and do the registration for yourself.

Cheers.

•••
It's a good time to invest in .xyz.
I invested in 2 .xyz domains after Google's announcement:
Inventory
Invasion

•••
End users won't visit abc.xyz ? thought they had 4million+ visits in a day.

abc.xyz is domain Hack - sortoff. And it's just short for alphabet (a-z).
Also, abc.xyz is not service or some kind of app. Just simple info site. So there is wont be any Rush of buisness to.Xyz. Your end users won't visit abc.xyz site, so they wont get used to Xyz tld.

•••
Any of these decent? I picked them up June last year...
  • 3dPrint.xyz
  • Advertising.xyz
  • Bios.xyz
  • BritishColumbia.xyz
  • Cancun.xyz
  • Catch.xyz
  • CrowdFunding.xyz
  • Domaining.xyz
  • FineArt.xyz
  • Indiana.xyz
  • Investment.xyz
  • Kentucky.xyz
  • Louisiana.xyz
  • Maine.xyz
  • Manitoba.xyz
  • Marketplace.xyz
  • Messaging.xyz
  • Michigan.xyz
  • Minnesota.xyz
  • Missouri.xyz
  • ModernArt.xyz
  • Murals.xyz
  • Oklahoma.xyz
  • Oregon.xyz
  • Ottawa.xyz
  • Paintings.xyz
  • Playlist.xyz
  • Rated.xyz
  • Rating.xyz
  • Ratings.xyz
  • Recruit.xyz
  • Reports.xyz
  • Scenery.xyz
  • StreetArt.xyz
  • StreetArtists.xyz
  • Vermont.xyz
  • Wisconsin.xyz

•••
Any of these decent? I picked them up June last year...
  • 3dPrint.xyz
  • Advertising.xyz
  • Bios.xyz
  • BritishColumbia.xyz
  • Cancun.xyz
  • Catch.xyz
  • CrowdFunding.xyz
  • Domaining.xyz
  • FineArt.xyz
  • Indiana.xyz
  • Investment.xyz
  • Kentucky.xyz
  • Louisiana.xyz
  • Maine.xyz
  • Manitoba.xyz
  • Marketplace.xyz
  • Messaging.xyz
  • Michigan.xyz
  • Minnesota.xyz
  • Missouri.xyz
  • ModernArt.xyz
  • Murals.xyz
  • Oklahoma.xyz
  • Oregon.xyz
  • Ottawa.xyz
  • Paintings.xyz
  • Playlist.xyz
  • Rated.xyz
  • Rating.xyz
  • Ratings.xyz
  • Recruit.xyz
  • Reports.xyz
  • Scenery.xyz
  • StreetArt.xyz
  • StreetArtists.xyz
  • Vermont.xyz
  • Wisconsin.xyz
I'd guess-and just a guess-everyone of the "Geo" names has a value. Do you have any numerics .xyz? If so PM me please. These are great names. Good luck with them

Last edited:
•••
timmayeur,

I like the geos as well, but most in the list are really good ones. If I've to pick a few personal favorites it would be:
  • 3dPrint.xyz
  • Advertising.xyz
  • Investment.xyz
  • Michigan.xyz
  • Minnesota.xyz
  • Ottawa.xyz
  • Rated.xyz

•••
negev
monteverde
skiathos
lefkada
zakynthos
polynesia
gobidesert
titisee
bodensee

Few new, .xyz is maybe not so great for sale but they are more then nice for Bodis :)

•••
negev
monteverde
skiathos
lefkada
zakynthos
polynesia
gobidesert
titisee
bodensee

Few new, .xyz is maybe not so great for sale but they are more then nice for Bodis :)

How are they nice for bodis? I don't think they have a lot of type-ins

•••
Saw this recent sale

Negari.com
$1,800
NameJet

•••
#ClickBaitNews ~ By #ClickBaitPro

#This #Insane Post #Reveals the #Secret of Google rebranding strategy with the christening of "Alphabet" ;) :alien2:

RELEVANCE: The relevancy of Abc.xyz to the term "ALPHABET" definitely played a major role. But IMO it is a one-off thing as far as the extension is concerned. For this particular case "Relevancy" was the most significant deciding factor. It doesn't means just about ANY.XYZ will become valuable. There is no generic model. It's always case by case or Name by Name!!!

PUBLICITY STUNT: Google purposely started this whole abc.xyz fracas. Loads of people got into the conversation just to talk about abcxyz..... I personally don't prefer non-niche nTLD, I would rather build on a .co or .net over .xyz. But one word (i.e. Keyword.Keyword) NICHE extensions do have a future. nTLDs are here to stay!!!! Again it doesn't means nTLDs will wallop past .COM!!!!

nTLD EXPOSURE: The key point here is Google promoting nTLD. There is no denial this will have a significant impact on consumers mindspace, which is their main purpose. It's just the beginning, more will follow soon, specially Entrepreneurs!!!

THE VERDICT:

The coming of nTLD adoption by Entrepreneurs!!!

.COM is and will stay the KING!!! Specially one word .COM will keep on Climbing in value!!!

2 keywords .com will have to tough it out with their Keyword.Keyword counterpart!!! This is where the main fracas currently lies between the two variety of Domainers : Brandologists Vs Spot Speculators. Speculators will continue to speculate but Young Startups will go for a more Unique and Quirky Design approach for Branding!!!

~ "There are two kinds of Domainers Club, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there;)"

2words+nTLD "MAY" have some value but will have to be an UberPhrase (eg. BookMy.Show, MakeMy.Trip, InvestIn.Gold), else .COM will stay the prized one within the one word and three words category!

.XYZ holders, it's the perfect time to cash out!!!

~ "...XYZ couldn't get more lucky on this one lol"

•••
One of the worst articles I've read. :xf.eek:

•••
Saw this recent sale

Negari.com
$1,800
NameJet

I'm surprised it even went for that much, even with the media build-up on it. It's really not that great of a name. I did find it funny that a potential end user is using an ngtld (.coffee).

Anyways, I'm probably one of the few who actually like .xyz. It doesn't mean anything, not specific to a niche, but it has an appeal to it. Of course I'd never actively invest in them. The only one I have/had is currently pending delete lol. There's better extensions to spend your money on.

•••
Agree not that good but he was also selling his initials, LLL.com on namejet and last night it was around 60K.

If anyone has pending LLL, or NNN .xyz's they don't want PM me, lets talk.

•••
As mentioned nearly all the good .xyz domains are already taken. I gave up trying to secure a solid .xyz. I did manage to pick up xyz . one

•••
How are they nice for bodis? I don't think they have a lot of type-ins
How? :)
Check the google and you will see :)
Bodensee (Constance Lake) - most popular tourist location in Germany
Greece islands - One of most popular summer destination in Europe
And you ask me - how? :)

I do not expect a $M but i will for sure make more then $1 on Bodis in next year. With that and with a possibility of sale Im more than pleased.
Few $ here, few $ there... :)

•••
Tell me
How? :)
Check the google and you will see :)
Bodensee (Constance Lake) - most popular tourist location in Germany
Greece islands - One of most popular summer destination in Europe
And you ask me - how? :)

I do not expect a $M but i will for sure make more then $1 on Bodis in next year. With that and with a possibility of sale Im more than pleased.
Few $ here, few $ there... :)

Tell me how you will get visitors to your bodis pages? You will not rank in Google for a parking page and people don't type-in .xyz, my prediction is you will not make 1$ per year for each of them. Probably more like 0.05$ each if you're lucky.

•••
•••
.XYZ is one of the few new extensions worth investing in. Many reasons, but let me point to only one of them: the .XYZ registry is the only one with a coherent promotion strategy, not the least of which is their attractive pricing. This is long term, of course, that is with no expectation of substantial profit for years to come. It's no threat to .COM, to be sure. This said, Google has shown the way and others will follow: .XYZ is a viable alternative to a .COM address. I'm betting (see disclaimer below) this will catch on, albeit slowly.

Disclaimer: my portfolio includes 500+ .XYZ's and counting. Most of my domains are acquired with a specific project in mind and not a quick flip and sale. This said, I'm happy to sell if a good opportunity (read: motivated buyer) presents itself ;)

•••
Dear ..actually why xyz is trending in dm ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back